I’ve already got a gp appointment In jan 2020

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
So, last night I got this head ache. I went and lied down. After an hour I stood up again and carried on with my life but the pain increased then started to spread across my eyes. It was like the crown around my head was killing me (yes both sides of head) and then the pain in my eyes it was so so so painful. If I have to be exact I could pinpoint the pain coming from behind my eyes making me think it was my eyes. I couldn’t o per my eyes anymore otherwise it would hurt. Then the pain travelled to the back of my neck. It was the most excruciating pain I have ever faced before in my short lived life. I felt like I wanted to vomit and was going to die. It went away after I somehow got to sleep. I thought maybe it’s not a migraine coz it’s one sided. Any suggestions???
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Nobody here can diagnose you with anything. Go to your GP appointment to get a diagnosis if one needs to be made or go to a walk in centre/ring 111 if you cant wait that long
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Nobody here can diagnose you with anything. Go to your GP appointment to get a diagnosis if one needs to be made or go to a walk in centre/ring 111 if you cant wait that long
I just want to know what people think. I don’t have it now but I’ve booked a gp appointment in January.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just want to know what people think. I don’t have it now but I’ve booked a gp appointment in January.
No you asked for a diagnosis which is rather different, i am aware - it says so in your title. This is clearly not urgent so you will be quite fine to wait until january
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
there are various things that could cause your symptoms.

https://www.healthline.com/health/he...nd-eye#outlook

your doctor will find out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (36)
15.58%
I'm not sure (8)
3.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (85)
36.8%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.73%
I'm not a current university student (98)
42.42%

Watched Threads