The Student Room Group

Admission

My predicted grades are ABCC which is the grade i achieved in AS for math,physics,chem,bio
Mathematics-A
Physics-B
I have applied for surrey and brunel and was wondering if i can receive conditional offers from the unis
Brunel requirement-BBB
B in math and B in any from phy,chem,bio
Surrey requirement-ABB
A in math and B in physics
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Pablo9iu64
My predicted grades are ABCC which is the grade i achieved in AS for math,physics,chem,bio
Mathematics-A
Physics-B
I have applied for surrey and brunel and was wondering if i can receive conditional offers from the unis
Brunel requirement-BBB
Surrey requirement-ABB

I would think you would still get on offer, you should definitely go for it. Which course are you applying to?
Reply 2
Original post by kattarina
I would think you would still get on offer, you should definitely go for it. Which course are you applying to?

Aerospace engineering
Original post by Pablo9iu64
Mathematics-A
Physics-B
Brunel requirement-BBB
Surrey requirement-ABB

I think you're likely to get offers from both, being optimistic. Just make sure you try your hardest to meet or exceed the target grades!
You are doing well in maths which is probably the most important subject though, and meet the requirements for physics. I think it's possible you'll be considered, bear in mind you may well be set a conditional offer which is their standard offer - e.g. ABB - and be expected to achieve that in your final exams. Are you still taking 4 A-level subjects? If so I would suggest dropping one to just take 3 if you can, and try and focus on improving the one C grade to a B if at all possible since that would open a lot of doors, and make you more likely to meet any conditional offers you are made.
Reply 5
Original post by artful_lounger
You are doing well in maths which is probably the most important subject though, and meet the requirements for physics. I think it's possible you'll be considered, bear in mind you may well be set a conditional offer which is their standard offer - e.g. ABB - and be expected to achieve that in your final exams. Are you still taking 4 A-level subjects? If so I would suggest dropping one to just take 3 if you can, and try and focus on improving the one C grade to a B if at all possible since that would open a lot of doors, and make you more likely to meet any conditional offers you are made.

I gave biology in oct/nov and i am hoping for a B
Reply 6
Original post by SubZero~
I think you're likely to get offers from both, being optimistic. Just make sure you try your hardest to meet or exceed the target grades!

Yes i will and thank you for the info

Quick Reply

Latest