• PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Lithium)
    Nice....I take pride in my height as well

I think we're going off topic...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viridis)
    You offering? :p:

You're right, it's always better to talk about things no matter how petty or small it may be, cos when you keep it inside they just grow and seem bigger than it would normally be.

Although, with me it's not really 'problems' that affect me. I'd say it's a matter of feelings y'know? Like you might think back to a certain situation which gave you a negative feeling and that feeling always lingers around when the slightest thing triggers it off. Of course, talking about it to someone will help but there's no reassured way of getting rid of that feeling.
    Of course I was offering :p: just doing it subtletly lol

But yeah I know what ya mean. Certain negative experiences can make you feel down when you look back on them, like wishing you did something different or not acted like you did (being very vague, I know). Talking is the first step though, helps you understand it more. Knowing why you do the things you do or in my case at least thinking you know why you do the things you do can really help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piece_by_piece)

going....?!?!!? You're well past it lol!!!
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by neverstandstill)
    Sorry :sad:

ReputationRep:

No worries...so your nickname "piece by piece" is that how you like taking the conversation, and revealing the layers that lay under them?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Lithium)
    No worries...so your nickname "piece by piece" is that how you like taking the conversation, and revealing the layers that lay under them?
    Perhaps :p: (my username is actually based on a song, but shhhhhh)

ReputationRep:
    indeed indeed!

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps :p: (my username is actually based on a song, but shhhhhh)
    your location is "---", also cant decide? where should we have this conversation of ours?

ReputationRep:
    sober and in person: open

drunk in person/sober on tsr: far too open..

but I know how to keep a secret!

ReputationRep:
    Knowing why you do the things you do or in my case at least thinking you know why you do the things you do can really help.
    That's a good thing to reflect on.

Oh, you're gooood. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ever since my brothers left home and I became, in effect, an only child, I've grown more and more secretive. People asking me too many questions about stuff tends to bug me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viridis)
    That's a good thing to reflect on.

Oh, you're gooood. :yep:
    That's nice for the ego, Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I'm very secretive. I don't tell anyone anything unless they beat it out of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominF)
    I'm very secretive. I don't tell anyone anything unless they beat it out of me.
    I'll see you in the fighting thread then :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    I'll see you in the fighting thread then :p:
    There's a fighting thread?!!!?!?!?!!?!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Far too secretive, I keep most things too myself most of the time no matter what it is...

ReputationRep:
    There's a fighting thread?!!!?!?!?!!?!:eek:
    yeah its in...fitness forum. Its asking about the best things to do in a fight. Although theres been some digressing..

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any secrets, anyone can know anything about me if they want.

I'm not ashamed or embarrassed of anything I've done in my lifetime

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite open about things to most people but more emotional stuff then I am far more secretive but fairly open with my close mates and then of course there a few things I'm very secretive about that no one knows

A bit of both.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.