The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Typical 1st year timetables

I'm hoping to go to Imperial next year and was wondering what a typical timetable looks like (I applied for JMC but would be interested in any first year timetable). Are there any typical or sample ones published?
Does the website not have anything? Ours had a sample timetable in the prospectus for the course.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Catherine1973
Does the website not have anything? Ours had a sample timetable in the prospectus for the course.

No- I haven't been able to find anything on Imperials website or on students forums. This is why I'd be interested in timetables for any course- mine doesn't seem to be available. What course are u studying?
Reply 3
Bump
Someone in the Imperial JMC/Maths group chat posted their timetable for (i think) second term, looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/KemBtoI.jpg
Reply 5
Busy af. Very few lunch breaks. You're doing most of the maths course and most of the computing course.
Also since the mathematics course was changed so that at the start there's only one module, "introduction to university mathematics", you're effectively doing 100% of the maths course plus computing at the start.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending