Wats uni life at the Winchester Campus for Southampton? Watch

cpreecey
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thinking of applying but wanna know if the night life is dead? I love going out or parties, wanna make sure the night life is 👌.
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cpreecey)
Thinking of applying but wanna know if the night life is dead? I love going out or parties, wanna make sure the night life is 👌.
Hi there :hi:
Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and :hnn:
I actually recently visited the WSA campus myself. It's a little small but extremely pretty :flutter:
Note that any uni student at Soton can actually go from WSA to Highfield campus for free (you just need to show your ID card) it's super easy and gets you to the campus where you can go to the clubs/events there if you want as well.
Winchester itself I know not too well for nightlife as I normally go there for the Xmas market etc. but as I said you can easily get to the Southampton area if you wanted to join the nightlife there!
I am a 3rd year Chemistry student at the University of Southampton myself so if you have any general queries, don't hesitate to ask!
Cheese
cpreecey
Rep:
?
Thanks so much for the reply that’s great 😁😁
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s possible to live in Southampton and get the train to winchester every day (you have to pay for the train tickets yourself though). Mayflower hall is right next to the train station and in the city centre.

Quite a few WSA students do this if they want a lively nightlife in their first year (and then move to winchester for second year onwards).
cpreecey
Rep:
?
That’s really interesting I might do that thanks so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (23)
26.74%
No (49)
56.98%
Don't know (14)
16.28%

Watched Threads