New Song tributed to my friend who passed (LISTEN YH)

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Links no longer work.
So go on youtube and type "NPK - Kelvin's Coffin"
It's about a good friend of mine, called Kelvin Odunuyi. You can find more about him on the internet! Was a good kid
Zaynnn
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
"Park Lane bopping, the opps dem dropping
Come here, I got you a coffin
12 gauge long like Kelvin's coffin
His girlfriend keeps on bopping"

What a nice tribute to Kelvin
ohdearstudying
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I am confused why the media reports so positively on this boy...he was wanted for murder and was releasing trap music about living in the 'ends' yet went to private school.
Last edited by ohdearstudying; 2 years ago
Zaynnn
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ohdearstudying)
I am confused why the media reports so positively on this boy...he was wanted for murder and was releasing trap music about living in the 'ends' yet went to private school.
I know. He came from a privileged background, but chose the gang life when he moved to Wood Green. If you live in London, especially in Tottenham, you would have heard of Kelvin, or otherwise "Lampz". He had a reputation for being a 'savage' because apparently he's stabbed up to 10 people (Including rapper Bandokay, who is the son of Mark Duggan whose death instigated the London riots in 2011) and even killed someone (Kobi Nelson). To be honest, it was bound the happen anyway, he became the most hated person in Tottenham within the 3 years he's lived there and he ended up being shot in the head in the cinema. There is a whole BBC Documentary about it (Type 'The Met Policing London Series 3 Episode 2' on youtube. It's interesting
ohdearstudying
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Zaynnn)
I know. He came from a privileged background, but chose the gang life when he moved to Wood Green. If you live in London, especially in Tottenham, you would have heard of Kelvin, or otherwise "Lampz". He had a reputation for being a 'savage' because apparently he's stabbed up to 10 people (Including rapper Bandokay, who is the son of Mark Duggan whose death instigated the London riots in 2011) and even killed someone (Kobi Nelson). To be honest, it was bound the happen anyway, he became the most hated person in Tottenham within the 3 years he's lived there and he ended up being shot in the head in the cinema. There is a whole BBC Documentary about it (Type 'The Met Policing London Series 3 Episode 2' on youtube. It's interesting
Won't be watching but he got what he deserved.

I do not understand the appeal of that type of lifestyle. I have literally attended the worst school in my Borough that is now shut down - I am talking people being stabbed with metal afro combs and another school where people who took drugs everyday and pregnant teenagers. Maybe I am an anomaly but when people try to argue it isn't a choice...it just is. I easily enough could have gone off the rails so my pity for these types of people wears really thin.

Genuinely hate what London has become.
Zaynnn
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ohdearstudying)
Won't be watching but he got what he deserved.

I do not understand the appeal of that type of lifestyle. I have literally attended the worst school in my Borough that is now shut down - I am talking people being stabbed with metal afro combs and another school where people who took drugs everyday and pregnant teenagers. Maybe I am an anomaly but when people try to argue it isn't a choice...it just is. I easily enough could have gone off the rails so my pity for these types of people wears really thin.

Genuinely hate what London has become.
I know. It depends on where they grew up and with whom they were surrounded by i suppose. Most of the kids get groomed by the elder gang members with promises of lavish lifestyles, respect, girls, etcetc. Trust me, gang life isn't as lavish as people make it out to be. You don't get rich from it. You live in constant fear and are paranoid.
Anonymous #1
trusss mee Rest up Lampz savage
Anonymous #1
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
24.53%
As I expected (15)
28.3%
Harder (22)
41.51%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.66%

Watched Threads