Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    16 with the girl I wanted it with. Almost did it when I was 15 but waited. =]

Ps. wheres the poll =p

ReputationRep:
    5 ..i regret it though

(Original post by Lithium)
    so what if the girl happens to be stupid?

are you planning on ****ing her brains out? hahaha
    I atleast want to like the girl who I lose my virginity to, but everytime they turn out to be very messed up when we are about to get to that part. (For example: One turned out to be cutting herself cause she loved me so much , another one turned out to have some kind of social contact problems... I always get that kind of stuff when we are about to get really close. )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prash_s90)
    5 ..i regret it though
    haha, i bet you do :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I atleast want to like the girl who I lose my virginity to, but everytime they turn out to be very messed up when we are about to get to that part. (For example: One turned out to be cutting herself cause she loved me so much , another one turned out to have some kind of social contact problems... I always get that kind of stuff when we are about to get really close. )
    Sorry dude, i took the word "stupid" literally...didn't know you meant has "issues"

my bad

Sorry dude, i took the word "stupid" literally...didn't know you meant has "issues"

my bad
    Ok, no worries I seriously would bang them if they were stupid and beside that not messed up :angel:

ReputationRep:
    did you decide it would be then, or did it just happen?
    It kinda happened, but I was ready for it. Had been with my boyfriend for 2 months and felt completely ready to have sex. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, no worries I seriously would bang them if they were stupid and beside that not messed up :angel:
    *phew*...:P

ReputationRep:
    Almost when I was 15, but decided I wasn't ready and so glad I didn't say yes then as found out he was cheating on me the week later :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozzaa)
    I lost by virginity at 7, but what's more important is the fact that Retail Prices Index (RPI) inflation rose to 4.6 per cent in June, up from 4.3 per cent in May. The main factors affecting the CPI also affected the RPI. Additionally, there was a large downward contribution from housing. The effect came mainly from mortgage interest payments where there was a smaller increase this year than last year and, to a lesser extent, from house depreciation. Both mortgage interest payments and depreciation are excluded from the CPI.

As an internationally comparable measure of inflation, the CPI shows that the UK inflation rate in May, at 3.3 per cent, was below the provisional figure for the European Union as a whole of 4.0 per cent.
    I was 14 and I quite enjoyed it. Happy times. It should be noted though, that shares in the US – already weak before Mr Bernanke spoke – fell sharply, but then rallied somewhat as oil prices fell substantially, apparently in response to his downbeat comments on growth. US stocks ended lower. By the close, oil had slumped to $138.74 a barrel after trading at an early high of $146.73. As oil slid, the euro, which hit a record of $1.6038 in earlier trading, eased back. Gold rallied to its highest level in four months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou89)
    It kinda happened, but I was ready for it. Had been with my boyfriend for 2 months and felt completely ready to have sex. How about you?
    was my freshman year room mate, kinda just happened one night- we were really close.....i guess you can figure how it happened..

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    17, still with the guy.

ReputationRep:
    was my freshman year room mate, kinda just happened one night- we were really close.....i guess you can figure how it happened..
    i was renting and was sharing the rent with a girl..lol...i wonder if people went "hmm, roomie??"

ReputationRep:
    I was 17, my partner turned 15 the day we lost it to each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnR)
    I was 14 and I quite enjoyed it. Happy times. It should be noted though, that shares in the US – already weak before Mr Bernanke spoke – fell sharply, but then rallied somewhat as oil prices fell substantially, apparently in response to his downbeat comments on growth. US stocks ended lower. By the close, oil had slumped to $138.74 a barrel after trading at an early high of $146.73. As oil slid, the euro, which hit a record of $1.6038 in earlier trading, eased back. Gold rallied to its highest level in four months.
    It is rumoured that the raising oil prices is, in fact, a measure encouraged by US politicians and employed by price speculators to end the recalcitrant and blase attitude adopted by many nations with regards to viewing oil as a long lasting and economically viable commodity. Consequently, as oil prices rise, more money will be made available for research into more efficacious alternative energy sources (most noteable the hydrogen fuel cell), thereby ending the USA's (and the rest of the world's) reliance on the OPEC and more importantly, OAPEC states for their oil needs. The current dip in the world economy, it appears, will be more than offset by the economic prosperity of the new world energy order in the subsequent years.

ReputationRep:
    17 and still the proud owner of a cherry.

I am 17, nearly lost it the other day to some random I barely know, in some woods hahaa. There was a lot of Vodka involved, luckily I realised that that would be silly, and alas, am still a Virgin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozzaa)
    It is rumoured that the raising oil prices is, in fact, a measure encouraged by US politicians and employed by price speculators to end the recalcitrant and blase attitude adopted by many nations with regards to viewing oil as a long lasting and economically viable commodity. Consequently, as oil prices rise, more money will be made available for research into more efficacious alternative energy sources (most noteable the hydrogen fuel cell), thereby ending the USA's (and the rest of the world's) reliance on the OPEC and more importantly, OAPEC states for their oil needs. The current dip in the world economy, it appears, will be more than offset by the economic prosperity of the new world energy order in the subsequent years.
    You are quite right. Without biofuels production, oil prices would be above today’s records, and this would increase agriculture prices: according to the US Department of Agriculture, energy and energy by-products (namely fertilizer and chemicals) account for nearly 70 per cent of the cost of growing corn in the US. Moreover, at present gasoline and ethanol prices, refiners regardless of mandates and blending credits would likely blend ethanol. In particular, without subsidies, ethanol is still cheaper than gasoline by a marked $0.70 a gallon; with the subsidy, the discount is greater than $1.20 a gallon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    15 but not voluntarily
    That sounds awful for you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.