Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was 17. me & my partner waited 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    Most of my friends don't know lol

ReputationRep:
    15 and i wish i had waited although i was in a year long relationship so i think thats a conselation

How long is a piece of string - is what your more or less asking?! lol :rolleyes:

It is entirely up to you. There is NO specific age - you just do it when you feel happy and ready. Don't let anyone pressure you into something that your not comfortable with.

ReputationRep:
    im 20 and still saving it for when i feel i'm ready...you can still have fun with people without going *that far* in my honest opinion

there's certainly no rush

id say having saved it this long make me willing to wait even longer for the right person. i mean, ive got this far so why just throw it away with any random person now lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnR)
    You are quite right. Without biofuels production, oil prices would be above today’s records, and this would increase agriculture prices: according to the US Department of Agriculture, energy and energy by-products (namely fertilizer and chemicals) account for nearly 70 per cent of the cost of growing corn in the US. Moreover, at present gasoline and ethanol prices, refiners regardless of mandates and blending credits would likely blend ethanol. In particular, without subsidies, ethanol is still cheaper than gasoline by a marked $0.70 a gallon; with the subsidy, the discount is greater than $1.20 a gallon.

Many of the cars converted to run on biofuel in the UK failed in winter. This is because the Genii behind the conversion didn't acknowledge the minor inconvenience being that the said biofeul freezes at much higher temperatures than petroleum and gas fuel. This caused a small number of people some grievance.

ReputationRep:
    15 - don't really regret it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Im 17.. and haven't lost it yet, although I reckon its gonna happen soon (Im in a long term relationship)..

I got told a girl at my school whos in yr 7 is not a virgin..! Jesus!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    18, and it was amazing... still with her now.

18. With girlfriend. Still with her. She too was a virgin. It's a beautiful thing.

ReputationRep:
    17. was definitely the right thing to do. right person, etc

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    19, but that was just because I was ridiculously shy. I have never thought the first time was anything particularly special.

ReputationRep:
    the day after i did a barrel roll, for which was over 9000, i only did it for the lulz, for a cat is fine too, for the profit???, win

17 :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    14. i dont really regret it. without sounding horribly cliche, she did end up completly crushing any trust i had for her by cheating on me soooo badly.. otherwise it may have worked!

i spose i lost it at that age because when i think about relationships, i just enjoy thinking longish term ones..does anyone else think like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichaelG)
    14. i dont really regret it. without sounding horribly cliche, she did end up completly crushing any trust i had for her by cheating on me soooo badly.. otherwise it may have worked!

i spose i lost it at that age because when i think about relationships, i just enjoy thinking longish term ones..does anyone else think like that?
    Not anymore! lol :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epic Win)
    I personally was 17, and extremely regret it...
    I was horrendously drunk, schemed on the first chick with the hugest boobs and took her back to mine.
    you don't even want to know what I saw when I woke up.
    Bad, Bad times.
    Share :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    I personally was 17, and extremely regret it...
    I was horrendously drunk, schemed on the first chick with the hugest boobs and took her back to mine.
    you don't even want to know what I saw when I woke up.
    Bad, Bad times.
    Hmmm nice suspense, I am curious now:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basil Hallward)
    Share :fuhrer:
    NEIN! :fuhrer:
    SIE WERDEN SICH HINSETZEN, SIE WERDEN RUHIG SEIN, SIE WERDEN NICHT BELEIDIGEN DEUTSCHLAND!

no offence to any German's btw

ReputationRep:
    NEIN! :fuhrer:
    SIE WERDEN SICH HINSETZEN, SIE WERDEN RUHIG SEIN, SIE WERDEN NICHT BELEIDIGEN DEUTSCHLAND!

no offence to any German's btw
    Whoosh.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2010
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.