Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lithium)
    Not anymore! lol :no:

haha yeah, i guess now i just cannot be arsed with all that fuss and aggrevation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epic Win)
    I personally was 17, and extremely regret it...
    I was horrendously drunk, schemed on the first chick with the hugest boobs and took her back to mine.
    you don't even want to know what I saw when I woke up.
    Bad, Bad times.
    Haha, I am literally lol-ing for once..not that I'm intentionally laughing at your misfortune!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basil Hallward)
    Whoosh.
    guessed as much :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichaelG)
    haha yeah, i guess now i just cannot be arsed with all that fuss and aggrevation.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    guessed as much :yy:
    NO!
    THEY WILL SIT DOWN, THEY WILL BE QUIET, THEY WILL NOT OFFEND GERMANY

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basil Hallward)
    NO!
    THEY WILL SIT DOWN, THEY WILL BE QUIET, THEY WILL NOT OFFEND GERMANY

:rofl:
    most good :fatcontroller:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lithium)
    :yep:

time to start living a crazy life and have lots of sex with lots of girls, yeah!

i'm pretty lonely.

ReputationRep:
    I personally was 17, and extremely regret it...
    I was horrendously drunk, schemed on the first chick with the hugest boobs and took her back to mine.
    you don't even want to know what I saw when I woke up.
    Bad, Bad times.
    they had a penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixie_256)
    they had a penis.
    Penis + huge boobz? O_O
    But ouch thats unfortunate to hear Lol.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Months, *****es! :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrotherDown)
    I have never thought the first time was anything particularly special.
    I agree, I've never really understood the huge deal made about it...I certainly didn't enjoy it, but I didn't feel particularly bothered or different afterwards.

I was sixteen, but I would have done it had I been at that stage of a relationship (first serious love, six weeks in) if I were perhaps a year younger, but no more. I think it's more a question of the position one finds themself in; sometimes there aren't opportunities til a person is a bit older, sometimes when younger. I don't think that the age is too significant (within reason I suppose, and I think the age of consent is correct).

ReputationRep:
    seems like every lost it around 17

gulp....

ReputationRep:
    17, nearly 18.

ReputationRep:

and god do i regret it

ReputationRep:
    vir gin ahh tea????? sounds like an exotic drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl !!!!!
    no but seriously 14!

ReputationRep:
    but if you think 14 is young you should see my friend who found out that the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) has felt pressured to revise its forecast for house prices over the next two years – and it's gone up. The CML no longer expects a flat market over 2006 and 2007; it is predicting annual house price increases of 2%. It's good, but it's not that good. If your house is worth £250,000, it might have gone up to £255,000 by the end of next year. You could get a better rate of return from a high interest savings account. You might even make a bigger profit if you put the money into the stock market. The FTSE 100 share index is up about 15% over the past 12 months, beating the property market by some distance. No wonder the CML is keen to stress that it does not foresee a new surge in house prices.

ReputationRep:
    16. we weren't together long and it wasn't great, but I don't regret it at all.

the way I see it, having awkward and crap sex in the past means I can appreciate great sex with the man I love even more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherZoe)
    I agree, I've never really understood the huge deal made about it...I certainly didn't enjoy it, but I didn't feel particularly bothered or different afterwards.

I was sixteen, but I would have done it had I been at that stage of a relationship (first serious love, six weeks in) if I were perhaps a year younger, but no more. I think it's more a question of the position one finds themself in; sometimes there aren't opportunities til a person is a bit older, sometimes when younger. I don't think that the age is too significant (within reason I suppose, and I think the age of consent is correct).
    Yeah the first time is quite very overrated.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.