Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was 17 and it was totally the right time for me. So glad it happened the way it happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixie_256)
    they had a penis.
    lol, not quite
    though by the look of her she could have had one haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epic Win)
    I personally was 17, and extremely regret it...
    I was horrendously drunk, schemed on the first chick with the hugest boobs and took her back to mine.
    you don't even want to know what I saw when I woke up.
    Bad, Bad times.
    Sounds just like me.. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomster)
    Sounds just like me.. :no:
    **** happens eh?

ReputationRep:
    18, and still not lost it. Under a lot of pressure to do it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkerbee)
    :no:

*coughs*

*points to boobs*

:yep:
    Um, I was really drunk that day, sorry... I don't even remember your name.

ReputationRep:
    I was 17, and as corny as it sounds, I waited 'til I was in love before I even considered it. We were together for over a year, so :]

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    16. Thinking aobut it, i would of liked to wait to the stage our relationship is at now...
    But im not sure if were this good now because weve had those experiences...

Catch 22 ey?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erradhadh)
    Um, I was really drunk that day, sorry... I don't even remember your name.

*sobs*

I thought what we had was special.

*exits thread sobbing*

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I was just 15 and it was the boy I had been seeing for 8 months he spent the whole time messing me around and I thought I was in love but now I look back I wasn't. I was also quite drunk i needed the alcohol to give me the confidence at the time. I'm 18 now and I dont regret it as much it made me more mature towards relationships. I think everyone has a time when they think the world of someone and they don't feel the same. It's a learning curve.

ReputationRep:
    I thought I was 16, but my friend says I was 15 when I talked to him about this recently. Not the he was there like, but he seems to know my life better than I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adampolar)
    I thought I was 16, but my friend says I was 15 when I talked to him about this recently. Not the he was there like, but he seems to know my life better than I do.
    Huh...?

Your friend obviously slipped you a roofie when you were fifteen, and then proceeded to seduce you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erradhadh)
    Huh...?

Your friend obviously slipped you a roofie when you were fifteen, and then proceeded to seduce you.
    :no: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozzaa)
    I lost by virginity at 7, but what's more important is the fact that Retail Prices Index (RPI) inflation rose to 4.6 per cent in June, up from 4.3 per cent in May. The main factors affecting the CPI also affected the RPI. Additionally, there was a large downward contribution from housing. The effect came mainly from mortgage interest payments where there was a smaller increase this year than last year and, to a lesser extent, from house depreciation. Both mortgage interest payments and depreciation are excluded from the CPI.

As an internationally comparable measure of inflation, the CPI shows that the UK inflation rate in May, at 3.3 per cent, was below the provisional figure for the European Union as a whole of 4.0 per cent.

I seriously worry about people like you....

ReputationRep:
    16, just before my GCSE exams

ReputationRep:
    i was 17... and although i had only been going out with my boyfriend for 1 month when it happened, i dont regret it at all.

the one thing that i do feel sad about is that ive actually forgotten it and thats not coz i was drunk or anything!! i really really wish i could remember it.

looking back now i feel a bit stupid for wanting to lose my virginity so badly- i used to think that i would be a virgin till i was 40 which is funny when i think back...

but for some reason, it just made me feel like that day was the day that i grew up. i stopped feeling like a little kid and started to feel more independant and ready for the real world... lol

ReputationRep:

I cringe when i think back, i remember getting a rash from rubbing my face up against and inadequately shaved vagina. Virginity and losing it to someone you love has never been a concern for me, i just wanted to try shagging really. I've had much better sex since then. I think too much pressure is put upon people to have a fantastic first time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.