Recommend me some music Watch

Jett_____Friar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
This is more me looking to see what people on TSR actually listen to rather than me actually having nothing to listen to. My predictions are that you all listen to the Beatles and some classical stuff which although isn't what I'd listen to all the time is still pretty good. I do actually quite like the Beatles especially but I think I've listened to them so much that I feel like I needed to reach out to other genres which is exactly what I did.
rojomed
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
So interesting
vintriqit553
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What kind of genre do you wanna try? Even though I'm a big classical nerd I do also listen to pop, rock, and oldies. Songs I can remember and loved : Alon Again by Gilbert O' Sullivan, Gone the Rainbow by Peter Paul and Mary, Autumn leaves sang by Nat King Cole or any other nat king cole song actually. These are oldies I used to hear alot when i was a little kid
SnowMiku
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think i'm as far away from your prediction as you can get. On Youtube, search up Tetra-fang - they're a jpop band that formed to do stuff for a tv show then disbanded. IDK if you're looking for english music only but eh
Glaz
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Pink Floyd
The Beatles
Bruce Springsteen
Bob Dylan
Coldplay
The Rolling Stones
The Stone Roses
The Beach Boys
The xx
juugsailorshawty
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Underground hip hop like jugg/plugg music or things that stemmed from that is what I enjoy but not sure if you would like it as much, what stuff are u looking for?
Last edited by juugsailorshawty; 2 weeks ago
username5114988
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anything from the early 2000s
Sanjay.46
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I listen to electro music.....the russian HARDBASS.....it is very much moody....you can listen these for party...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (4)
25%
My career doesn't need one (1)
6.25%
I'm sick of studying (3)
18.75%
I can't find a course I want to do (1)
6.25%
I don't know enough about them (1)
6.25%