Yes ! Did you?
tmr19
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by student1608)
Yes ! Did you?
Yep haha. We got about halfway through the interview and my interviewer strongly implied how much she was enjoying it and that if she wasn't interviewing anyone else that day I had the job. Got a call 90 minutes later from her saying I got it
student1608
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by tmr19)
Yep haha. We got about halfway through the interview and my interviewer strongly implied how much she was enjoying it and that if she wasn't interviewing anyone else that day I had the job. Got a call 90 minutes later from her saying I got it
That’s amazing well done!! Have you had you offer letter through and accepted etc?
tmr19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by student1608)
That’s amazing well done!! Have you had you offer letter through and accepted etc?
Thanks, I got an official call from HR the morning after and they updated my online portal with the contracts and job info etc. What SL are you going into?
student1608
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by tmr19)
Thanks, I got an official call from HR the morning after and they updated my online portal with the contracts and job info etc. What SL are you going into?
Tax ! Can I pm you?
tmr19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yeahh, go for it
zacht160796
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How long does it take to hear back after the phone interview? And what sort of questions do they ask
Ikraxox
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How did you guys find the numerical assessment? Ive looked at ones online but they have only got me more nervous!
tmr19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Although I do (did!?) A Level Physics, I mean it when I say that the maths component isn't anything to be scared of. Practically everything you do is GCSE level (a lot of percentage and simple statistics manipulation).

My biggest tip would be to NOT go through the big handout/information material to start with. Instead, read the question first and then only scan for relevant material within the data handout - you'll save a lot of time. Remember that the assessment takes into account how fast you did everything. In my case I know that I got a fair few things wrong, but I did everything very quickly with decent accuracy which mean on balance I did well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
33.84%
No (526)
66.16%

Watched Threads