my journey to university. Watch

MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I finished what I was supposed to do!!!! Before the deadline... so I can go work today

I just need to do the two numeracy assessments and I’m finally done with developmental
Appirition
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by IH8Studying)
Ok I’ve changed Greenwich uni because I’ve completely made my decision that I am moving out of London

I’m applying to:
University of Manchester
University of Bradford
Edge hill university
University of Essex
Keele University
I hope you don't think it's wrong of me, but when I saw this I just thought Hurray, Thank goodness.
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
(Original post by Appirition)
I hope you don't think it's wrong of me, but when I saw this I just thought Hurray, Thank goodness.
Thanks
You want me far away from the abuse which is a good thing so ofc I’m not mad about that. thanks for being supportive
Last edited by MoonlightRain; 1 month ago
Appirition
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks
You want me far away from the abuse which is a good thing so ofc I’m not mad about that. thanks for being supportive
Yw, I'm glad you understand my thinking.
Btw, University of Essex is the only one that's not within commuting distance of Bradford :wink2:
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
Yw, I'm glad you understand my thinking.
Btw, University of Essex is the only one that's not within commuting distance of Bradford :wink2:
University of Essex is the only one on my list that isn’t more than 3 hours away from London... you’re right... I can’t find any other uni that’s further away from London
Appirition
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
University of Essex is the only one on my list that isn’t more than 3 hours away from London... you’re right... I can’t find any other uni that’s further away from London
I wasn't thinking about distance from London, I was thinking about travelling distance to see a certain person :wink2:
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
I wasn't thinking about distance from London, I was thinking about travelling distance to see a certain person :wink2:
Oh haha. Doesn’t matter where I am, I’ll meet her anyway lol
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
My tutor is finally back... and I asked him many questions when he was away. I hope he answers all today or at least the most important ones
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
The UCAS application is scary...
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
My tutor explained to me what to write and I forgot everything he said after the call
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
So I’m waiting for my reference to Be done. Then I can send off my ucas application. My tutor said he can’t do it for whatever reason , I didn’t understand what he said so I used my boss as my reference. He said it’s okay but he better to do it soon.
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
I have to upload all my assessments to turnitin so they can check for plagiarism. Then submit it to my account
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
So my tutor is gonna mark my assessments within 10 working days. I feel like I will do okay.
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
Name:  B4E6C8B0-52EC-4C45-96F5-3239C7457BCA.jpeg
Views: 27
Size:  76.7 KB
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
my boss hasn’t done my UCAS reference yet :afraid: and the deadline is in 2 days
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
my boss hasn’t done my UCAS reference yet :afraid: and the deadline is in 2 days
yay guys! he did it just now I’ve sent my application. All I must now do is work hard on my access course
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
I’m really excited for uni. And to move away from London.

So my final choices are

Keele university
University of Essex
Edge hill university
University of Manchester
University of Bradford

All 5h travel from London though😔
University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

So my final choices are

Keele university
University of Essex
Edge hill university
University of Manchester
University of Bradford

Hey!

I'm glad to hear you're excited for uni and that you're applying to the University of Bradford!

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

If you want to find out what studying Nursing at Bradford is really like, you can chat to our student Zoya here and ask her anything about the course or her experience of studying at Bradford.

Good luck with everything

Becky
Keele Student Ambassador
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

So my final choices are

Keele university
University of Essex
Edge hill university
University of Manchester
University of Bradford

Hi!

So glad to see that Keele is one of your final choices! If there’s anything at all that you’d like to know about Keele then please don’t hesitate to ask!
MoonlightRain
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I got an invitation for an interview at Edge Hill. I’m really happy about that! Just really nervous about how I’m going to get from London to Edge hill. I never travel very far places alone.

And I’ve received feedback from my first assessment (preparing to progress) and my tutor has said that it was “very impressive and met all the criteria”. He hasn’t told me if it’s a merit or distinction though. But it was probably a Merit because he said even though it was very good, there were some errors in my grammar and spelling. And sometimes I could’ve just added a few more points. But other than that, it went really well

It’s ungraded though.

I have to do a mock interview with my tutor on Friday and then we will give me an ungraded grade
Last edited by MoonlightRain; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (159)
66.81%
No (79)
33.19%

Watched Threads