marthaval
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
was just wondering if anyone else is applying to do film/television (or just applying in general) to falmouth for sept 2020 entry, as i haven't seen much about it on here i loved the uni and it's currently my top choice i just wanted to see if anyone else was interested
kt_8998
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey,
I'm going to apply for marine and natural history photography at Falmouth :-)
left.blank
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by marthaval)
was just wondering if anyone else is applying to do film/television (or just applying in general) to falmouth for sept 2020 entry, as i haven't seen much about it on here i loved the uni and it's currently my top choice i just wanted to see if anyone else was interested
I’ve also applied for the uni (marine and natural history photography) and I genuinely can’t wait
Last edited by left.blank; 6 days ago
Tlou01
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi I'm applying for Television. My interview is on Friday 😁
squeeek2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
My friends applied to editorial and been offered a place she's excepted for this year, age 18. I'm interviewing on 14th for BA Photography and Editorial courses but im gonna be a mature student at age 39 if accepted for September start.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (74)
28.35%
1 (41)
15.71%
2 (41)
15.71%
3 (38)
14.56%
4 (17)
6.51%
5 (20)
7.66%