sali100
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
how does social work and social policy work together to reduce social exclusion.
sali100
Rep:
?
Someone, anyone, please help 🤧
suitepee
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by sali100)
how does social work and social policy work together to reduce social exclusion.
Presuming this is for a uni essay?

Have a look at the definition of social exclusion. Then look at social policy and examples of certain policies and the effect that they could have on social exclusion. Then it would be right to look at how social workers are able to use social policy in their day to day work and how this would be able to reduce social exclusion, either on an individual or wider level.
sali100
Rep:
?
(Original post by suitepee)
Presuming this is for a uni essay?

Have a look at the definition of social exclusion. Then look at social policy and examples of certain policies and the effect that they could have on social exclusion. Then it would be right to look at how social workers are able to use social policy in their day to day work and how this would be able to reduce social exclusion, either on an individual or wider level.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I’ve already completed it now 😄
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (592)
34.06%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.43%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.97%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads