Age Gap relationships Watch

glitergirl1997
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Wondering what the biggest age gap relationship you have had is? I'm 22 and I am falling for a man in his late 30's. Is this gap to much?

We both work in the same team, until a work party we had not spoken much, due to the seating plan at the works event we were seated opposite each other. WE chatted and drank through most of the event and then went onto another venue in a small subset group, he was clearly tagging along because I was there.

We chatted for much of the evening, although not much in common we chatted a way and in the smaller group me made sure that he brought me into the conversation of the group as I was being left out. He did not make a move on me while we were both a little drunk

Since then at work we have continued to chat and have gone for the odd coffee, he has asked me out for new years drinks as in a date. He has said he would like to get to know me more.

I am starting to fall for him and I know I should not, he is almost old enough to be my dad we have little in common, but he has an ace sense of humor which we share, he is not my usual type looks wise, but I dont know why I wan't to get to know him more an I am falling for him.

I should add he is single and has been for a couple of years
Last edited by glitergirl1997; 1 month ago
mrbean522
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm 21 and really like this guy who's 52. He likes me back but the trouble is he has a boyfriend.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by glitergirl1997)
Wondering what the biggest age gap relationship you have had is? I'm 22 and I am falling for a man in his late 30's. Is this gap to much?

We both work in the same team, until a work party we had not spoken much, due to the seating plan at the works event we were seated opposite each other. WE chatted and drank through most of the event and then went onto another venue in a small subset group, he was clearly tagging along because I was there.

We chatted for much of the evening, although not much in common we chatted a way and in the smaller group me made sure that he brought me into the conversation of the group as I was being left out. He did not make a move on me while we were both a little drunk

Since then at work we have continued to chat and have gone for the odd coffee, he has asked me out for new years drinks as in a date. He has said he would like to get to know me more.

I am starting to fall for him and I know I should not, he is almost old enough to be my dad we have little in common, but he has an ace sense of humor which we share, he is not my usual type looks wise, but I dont know why I wan't to get to know him more an I am falling for him.
If you like him and he likes you, then there is no issue. You're both adults.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My wife and I; 19 years almost 20.
Knockout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
22 is old enough. You're no longer a kid so why not?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (360)
59.11%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.42%
No- I want it (172)
28.24%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.22%

Watched Threads