The Student Room Group

GCSE French oral exam

Does anyone know how to revise for the French speaking exam? Iv been given questions in each topic and answered them, however know i dont think my answers are that good any tips to write a high grade response in french and easy to learn for speaking exam? Thanks
If you want, I can have a look at some of your answers and help you improve (I’m predicted a 9 in french so can hopefully help) 😊
Make sure you use a range of tenses and make sure it all flows . Don’t just add a subjunctive tense anywhere, make sure if flows and makes sense . Try to prepare answers on the spot cause there will be unseen questions. I recommend revising using vocab on your exam board website cause that’s what I did and I got almost full marks in my French GCSE. And try to revise tenses . How to form and use them because some aren’t used the same in English and French. Also don’t put too much pressure on yourself. I’m sure you’ll be great !! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by polyglot23
Make sure you use a range of tenses and make sure it all flows . Don’t just add a subjunctive tense anywhere, make sure if flows and makes sense . Try to prepare answers on the spot cause there will be unseen questions. I recommend revising using vocab on your exam board website cause that’s what I did and I got almost full marks in my French GCSE. And try to revise tenses . How to form and use them because some aren’t used the same in English and French. Also don’t put too much pressure on yourself. I’m sure you’ll be great !! :smile:

Thank you so much, really helped!
Reply 4
Original post by Emily~3695
If you want, I can have a look at some of your answers and help you improve (I’m predicted a 9 in french so can hopefully help) 😊

ok yes please I'll send u some of my answers from the questions we have been given.Thank you!:smile:
Original post by Khnz
Thank you so much, really helped!

You’re more than welcome 😊happy new year btw!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending