My girlfriend only wears thongs?

Watch
Coolgp
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
My girlfriend recently stopped wearing brief type underwear and started exclusively wearing thongs. Now I love thongs as much as the next guy but I would prefer if she wore a variety of underwear. When I spoke to her she told me all her friends wear thongs and they told her to ditch her "granny panties" as they cause bad VPL in her leggings.

Surely they can't be comfortable to wear all the time especially to sleep in like she does? Has anyone else had this happen in their relationship? Should I get involved or just leave her to it? How can I get used to her always wearing thongs/g-strings when shes never worn them previously?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Coolgp)
My girlfriend recently stopped wearing brief type underwear and started exclusively wearing thongs. Now I love thongs as much as the next guy but I would prefer if she wore a variety of underwear. When I spoke to her she told me all her friends wear thongs and they told her to ditch her "granny panties" as they cause bad VPL in her leggings.

Surely they can't be comfortable to wear all the time especially to sleep in like she does? Has anyone else had this happen in their relationship? Should I get involved or just leave her to it? How can I get used to her always wearing thongs/g-strings when shes never worn them previously?
Try to be like your username, cool...
trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
What's the issue?

You should be happy smh
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
some thongs are comfy... and they dont make vpl which is why many people wear them

if you like her wearing certain stuff tell her!! she might compromise some nights and maybe she thinks you like them so your gf is treating you?
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Thongs are comfortable, try them
Coolgp
Rep:
?
(Original post by trapking)
What's the issue?

You should be happy smh
Why should I be happy?
Apachecow
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Why should I be happy?
Because they are more sexy?

I could understand you been sad if she wanted to move from sexy knickers to granny pants.

If you want to see her in something different, buy her some?
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
Don’t worry thongs are comfortable (and I doubt she’d put herself through any discomfort if she didn’t find them to be)
Coolgp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don’t worry thongs are comfortable (and I doubt she’d put herself through any discomfort if she didn’t find them to be)
Ok that makes me feel a bit better about it. Just didn’t think girls wore them anymore tbh
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
Thongs are comfortable, try them
That's a lie thongs are AWFUL. But it's her choice what she wears OP. I find lacey French knickers to be the comfiest.
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
Ok that makes me feel a bit better about it. Just didn’t think girls wore them anymore tbh
Personally I don’t wear them everyday but I find them more comfortable with certain outfits
Coolgp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
That's a lie thongs are AWFUL. But it's her choice what she wears OP. I find lacey French knickers to be the comfiest.
Yeah that’s what she had before, always full coverage now the only thing that is covered is the front part! Small string around her waist and in her butt
username5021692
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Why are young men in new relationships so picky and ungrateful, but older men in long term marriages so grateful and would never say their wife needs to wear a variety of underwear?
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
I find them comfortable
Coolgp
Rep:
?
(Original post by aciana)
Why are young men in new relationships so picky and ungrateful, but older men in long term marriages so grateful and would never say their wife needs to wear a variety of underwear?
I haven’t actually asked her to wear a variety and I don’t think I’m being ungrateful to have my own opinion on it
Coolgp
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
I find them comfortable
Are you a guy or a girl?
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yeah that’s what she had before, always full coverage now the only thing that is covered is the front part! Small string around her waist and in her butt
I seriously don't get why you're complaining... You're living the dream of many boyfriends ...

It's obviously her choice what underwear she wears, but you can certainly ask if she'd wear some other ones you find appealing.
Apachecow
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I haven’t actually asked her to wear a variety and I don’t think I’m being ungrateful to have my own opinion on it
I agree. As the bloke you don't have the right to force her to wear any specific underwear, BUT you are entitled to a preference. If she respects your opinions then I'm sure she's willing to oblige, at least sometimes. Even if that's just dressing up for the bedroom. Saying all that not much beats a thong for aesthetics when you see her in her knickers............
username5021692
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
It was more of a general question to all men based on what I've seen. I wasn't exactly criticising, I'm just interested why after so many years after a man has fallen in love and when the woman is less beautiful and youthful the husband acts so respectful about her appearance. But in her youth and beauty and in the first explosion of their romance men seem bored and want a woman to wear different things in bed, change their hair etc.
Coolgp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Apachecow)
I agree. As the bloke you don't have the right to force her to wear any specific underwear, BUT you are entitled to a preference. If she respects your opinions then I'm sure she's willing to oblige, at least sometimes. Even if that's just dressing up for the bedroom. Saying all that not much beats a thong for aesthetics when you see her in her knickers............
Couldn’t agree more, maybe I’ll get used to her in thongs as time goes on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (848)
42.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.29%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads