Beauty bay complaints? Should I complain or not?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I ordered a Anastasia dip brow yesterday at around 11am and paid especially for next day delivery and it hasn’t even came today? However hermes have it at the depo but it’s not yet with the courier. Should I complain to beauty bay? And if so where do I complain?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I ordered a Anastasia dip brow yesterday at around 11am and paid especially for next day delivery and it hasn’t even came today? However hermes have it at the depo but it’s not yet with the courier. Should I complain to beauty bay? And if so where do I complain?
https://www.resolver.co.uk/freeadvic...territory_id=1

There isnt a phone number, its all online via the page I posted.
https://www.beautybay.com/help/Deliv...y/360010643199
You might as well try if you didnt get what you paid for.
Last edited by 999tigger; 1 year ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
https://www.resolver.co.uk/freeadvic...territory_id=1

It says it has to be before 11am, but if they took your money for the next day....
https://www.beautybay.com/help/Deliv...y/360010643199

You might as well try if you didnt get what you paid for.
It says 11pm on the site tho? It said that yesterday as well which is why I’m confused as to why it hasn’t came. I hope it comes tomorrow as I need it for tomorrow night.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It says 11pm on the site tho? It said that yesterday as well which is why I’m confused as to why it hasn’t came. I hope it comes tomorrow as I need it for tomorrow night.
I misread and you are correct.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hermes are having issues. I had a Beauty Bay parcel due yesterday (nominated day) and it was delayed first to a later time slot and then decided they were no longer delivering it. It arrived today.
Anonymous #1
I’ve just received a text and email a few mins ago saying it’s going to be delivered between 7pm and 9pm today so I’m hoping it does come. I was just worried because usually they’re delivered early morning in my area. I hope they don’t delay it.
Anonymous #1
Ok now I’m a bit annoyed lol - checked the hermes delivery page and it now says there has been a slight delay with my parcel. Will it come tomorrow? So worried as I need it by tomorrow night😫😫
ZombieTheWolf
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Tweet them, if you use the links quoted they don't usually respond to them or not to a good extent (I'm in a beauty Facebook group and TONS of people are having late or missing packages from beauty bay rn).

or reach out to Hermes if your package doesn't arrive when they now specified
Last edited by ZombieTheWolf; 1 year ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ZombieTheWolf)
Tweet them, if you use the links quoted they don't usually respond to them or not to a good extent (I'm in a beauty Facebook group and TONS of people are having late or missing packages from beauty bay).
Ahhh no really? I’m hoping mine hasn’t went missing, I wouldn’t mind but I paid for ndd as well!!! I’ve never had this issue with them before, maybe it’s because it’s the Christmas and New Year period. Hoping to god it comes tomorrow or that’s my day ruined lmao.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (43)
5.83%
Uncertainty around my education (84)
11.4%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (79)
10.72%
Lack of purpose or motivation (94)
12.75%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (39)
5.29%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (41)
5.56%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (79)
10.72%
Financial worries (50)
6.78%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (32)
4.34%
Exposure to negative news/social media (45)
6.11%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (24)
3.26%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (70)
9.5%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (57)
7.73%

Watched Threads