Igcse january exams

Watch
Khareysheikh
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
hey everyone, so I'm currently going to sit for my IGCSEs in less than 8 days. does anyone have any good revision tips for math and physics? I'm not feeling so good about those subject. please help 🥺

Cupcakes20040
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Khareysheikh)
hey everyone, so I'm currently going to sit for my IGCSEs in less than 8 days. does anyone have any good revision tips for math and physics? I'm not feeling so good about those subject. please help 🥺
Maths is very much a subject which can be improved by practice. I'd advise you to recover all of the topics, pick out 'weaknesses' and improve them. Do as many practice questions as you can, which is surprisingly effective, and practice papers is also a good revision technique! Watch educational YouTube videos on topics you can't understand or even create revision cards while watching. For physics, I would make sure that you're aware of any conversions you may need to make- e.g--J to KJ, and have a look at any equations. Make sure all your content is covered, re-cap those topics (like with maths) and practice papers and exam questions will make a huge difference! Read mark-schemes for key marking points, and have a look at common physics exam questions for your board (as many boards have 'favourities'). All you can do is try your best for your exams, best of luck!
I hope this helps. ^^
Khareysheikh
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Thank you so much. I'll try to go over all the topics and do practice questions on them.
999QR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Khareysheikh)
Dont worry im doingthe same papers as well.
use the few days to do pastpapers,they are very helpful. you can find some at DynamicPapers.com.

ive done about 85 past papers forMaths and Physics and they help a lot. it makes you feel less stressed as well.

Hope you get a 9
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (47)
24.35%
Less motivated (146)
75.65%

Watched Threads