Original post by Anonymous
I'm 16😭

Are you boy or girl?
Traveling alone can be dangerous for girls at your age
Reply 4
Original post by shebk
Are you boy or girl?
Traveling alone can be dangerous for girls at your age

yh im a girl haha. dw i've got too much anxiety to ever travel alone.

Surely Google Earth and similar programs can give you virtual world tours that will arouse your interest?
Reply 6

What about trying to get friends or family to go with you. Or you can try and travel within your limits like going to other cities for a day or just explore wherever you are.
Reply 7

Are you a high school student? Why do you feel bored?
Reply 8
Go for a walk
Get a part time job
I'm 25 and in the same boat. I've pretty much given up on the prospect of enjoying life for the time being: I don't deserve to have any friends or a girlfriend given that I don't talk to/network with people enough, can't demonstrate much charisma, don't put much effort into what I wear, am not particularly outgoing and don't go to the gym, amongst a multitude of other factors. Women should seek out better partners than me: it's only right that men who are more confident, happier and demonstrate more of an overall appeal are given the spoils and opportunities to pass on their genes. It's better for the human race that I don't copulate and I certainly recognise that! The good news for women is that they're generally intelligent enough to sense my incompetence a mile away (or if not, then they'll get there in the end).
life is bored when we have same routine life style Every day So think about it once what made you bored and what can you do about it ? So there are so many ways to spend your time along with studies. You can learn some music instruments such as piano or violin and You can make few friends in your social circle to increase the more time spending outdoors without skipping school and if you have interest join some sports clubs play outdoor games based on your interest and visit beach if your place nearby any beach especially in the early morning Sun rise time and if you are a nerd go for some books which would improve your personality and participate in School contexts, learn new languages such as Spanish , french, what ever you seem to have interested in

If I am right I think You are feeling loneliness its not a bad thing in fact its strength as you have do everything on your own there you would come to know your true potential but you have to have control on your emotional stage so by doing all the different things mentioned above your life would come in touch with interesting things in its way

Spend time with your family help them in chores and find what things makes you less boring All the best :smile:
Original post by Justvisited
Surely Google Earth and similar programs can give you virtual world tours that will arouse your interest?

lool i've done something similar to that [watching travel videos on youtube]
Original post by SaDe7
What about trying to get friends or family to go with you. Or you can try and travel within your limits like going to other cities for a day or just explore wherever you are.

i have so much things i want to do only problem is i dnt have anyone to do with it lol. if i was to go alone ik for a fact i would feel awkward as i've tried that before. but thankss:h:
Original post by shebk
Are you a high school student? Why do you feel bored?

yh i am and tbh i think its due to me having the same routine over and over again and along with that not liking skwl at all including the ppl in it lol...teenage years are the times i would never want to repeat
Original post by .unknown
Get a part time job

im thinking of doing that but i have exams coming up
I'm 25 and in the same boat. I've pretty much given up on the prospect of enjoying life for the time being: I don't deserve to have any friends or a girlfriend given that I don't talk to/network with people enough, can't demonstrate much charisma, don't put much effort into what I wear, am not particularly outgoing and don't go to the gym, amongst a multitude of other factors. Women should seek out better partners than me: it's only right that men who are more confident, happier and demonstrate more of an overall appeal are given the spoils and opportunities to pass on their genes. It's better for the human race that I don't copulate and I certainly recognise that! The good news for women is that they're generally intelligent enough to sense my incompetence a mile away (or if not, then they'll get there in the end).

Dayumm i feel you, i could literally relate to every single thing you said. And i used to have your exact mindsett but u rlly need to realise your worth and acknowledge that only you can change the state your in as a person at this present time [ik i sound like a complete hypocrite saying this but just tryna help a fellow human being out since we all should look out for each other through ****ty times lol]. remember that everyone has a purpose in life including yourself, you just need to dig more deeper into actually finding it. Self help books and videos can actually help a lot so you should try those:smile:
Original post by WiseManTheMark
life is bored when we have same routine life style Every day So think about it once what made you bored and what can you do about it ? So there are so many ways to spend your time along with studies. You can learn some music instruments such as piano or violin and You can make few friends in your social circle to increase the more time spending outdoors without skipping school and if you have interest join some sports clubs play outdoor games based on your interest and visit beach if your place nearby any beach especially in the early morning Sun rise time and if you are a nerd go for some books which would improve your personality and participate in School contexts, learn new languages such as Spanish , french, what ever you seem to have interested in

If I am right I think You are feeling loneliness its not a bad thing in fact its strength as you have do everything on your own there you would come to know your true potential but you have to have control on your emotional stage so by doing all the different things mentioned above your life would come in touch with interesting things in its way

Spend time with your family help them in chores and find what things makes you less boring All the best :smile:

Thankkk Youu for that i appreciate it loads. Everything you said was completely right and has given a lot of motivation to change haha. And i agree with how loneliness is a strength, it allows you acknowledge more abt who u really are as a person and what attributes within yourself you should change or bring in. I should rlly start having more hobbies..might make my day more interesting! Thanks:smile:
Reply 18
yh i am and tbh i think its due to me having the same routine over and over again and along with that not liking skwl at all including the ppl in it lol...teenage years are the times i would never want to repeat

Which year of high school?
You should concentrate on study before university, it's the base of all your life
Original post by shebk
Which year of high school?
You should concentrate on study before university, it's the base of all your life

11. And I'm not planning to go to uni lol I'm completely against that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending