me failing
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
is anyone doing applied science or can give tips on how to revise for the unit 3 exam in January
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by me failing)
is anyone doing applied science or can give tips on how to revise for the unit 3 exam in January
Hi!

Just a little bump on your post, I'm going to move this to the BTEC thread and hopefully, you will receive some answers to help Have you purchased the revision guides for applied science?
me failing
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hazelly)
Hi!

Just a little bump on your post, I'm going to move this to the BTEC thread and hopefully, you will receive some answers to help Have you purchased the revision guides for applied science?
Thankyou , yes i have got the resources but i dont know how to revise for the exam because we dont exactly know what is coming on it
Salesmia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Last edited by Salesmia; 2 weeks ago
CrystalRose17
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You can revise from the edexcel textbook or revision guide.Follow the spec about the unit 3 .As part A will be a practical you will know in advance what is the topic a for part b paper then revise all the things about it and the part b from the theory papers will be from the other topics (aims).
Shortly just follow the spec and textbook and you will be fine .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
6.94%
They've been reasonable (71)
41.04%
Not feeling great... (45)
26.01%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)
26.01%

Watched Threads