The Student Room Group

Applied science unit 3

is anyone doing applied science or can give tips on how to revise for the unit 3 exam in January
Original post by me failing
is anyone doing applied science or can give tips on how to revise for the unit 3 exam in January

Hi!

Just a little bump on your post, I'm going to move this to the BTEC thread and hopefully, you will receive some answers to help :h: Have you purchased the revision guides for applied science?
Reply 2
Original post by Hazelly
Hi!

Just a little bump on your post, I'm going to move this to the BTEC thread and hopefully, you will receive some answers to help :h: Have you purchased the revision guides for applied science?

Thankyou , yes i have got the resources but i dont know how to revise for the exam because we dont exactly know what is coming on it
Reply 3
(edited 4 years ago)
You can revise from the edexcel textbook or revision guide.Follow the spec about the unit 3 .As part A will be a practical you will know in advance what is the topic a for part b paper then revise all the things about it and the part b from the theory papers will be from the other topics (aims).
Shortly just follow the spec and textbook and you will be fine .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending