Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i know most say or feel it, but could you actually go through with it?

i certainly could

perhaps i would feel different if i did do it but thinking about it now it doesnt seem that hard to do. i also dont think it would affect me mentally

ReputationRep:
    This is a good thread.

You pose the question and answer it with your username. It looks so neat on the homepage.

Not if I knew them.

I think I could become a hitman though.

ReputationRep:
    I think so.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i could if i had to or provoked lol

it would haunt me for some time but im pretty sure i could

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm a teddy bear.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe in the heat of the moment, but would then live to regret it.

It depends doesn't it. If some weirdo said to me, "kill that guy", I'd say "no". However, if there was a guy about to detonate a suicide bomb, I'd be able to kill him, yes, in the knowledge that I was saving innocent lives.

ReputationRep:
    It depends.. Did they use the word "innit" beforehand?

To give an actual answer.. I think I probably could, but only under certain circumstances. I couldn't just do it for no reason.. It would require precious effort. I don't think it would affect me much mentally either, but I can be a little morbid, to say the least, with my thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    I have. :ninja:

(Ooh, cripes. What's that police car doing outside?)

ReputationRep:
    Im certain I couldn't. I'd have trouble killing anything above the size of an ant, I'd feel mega guilty.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't do calculated murder. Killing someone in rage though, temporary instanity... maybe... who knows. I recon everyones possible of murder when pushed far enough

ReputationRep:
    hmm i dont know... maybe inorder to save lives i could.... but i dont think id live my life normally after that...and i dont think i could bring myself to actually killing a person..i could probably beat them till they nearly dead, but not kill ... you wont know until the time comes, which i hope it wont *touch wood*

ReputationRep:
    Nooo...
    Karma will take its toll..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluelight)
    Im certain I couldn't. I'd have trouble killing anything above the size of an ant, I'd feel mega guilty.
    You kill ants! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yep. no problem.

ReputationRep:
    I think the question should be, could you do it out of cold blood. Say for example if mi6 asked you to take "executive action" against person x.

ReputationRep:
    if i had to, i think i could

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly certain I could kill someone, even without any particular reason or motivation. I don't see it as a particularly hard thing to do, though I do think it would be harder if you have to fully plan it beforehand, or if the person knows you are going to kill them before you do it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, in defence of myself or friends/family.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.