How the introduction of market forces in the NHS have attempted to make better use of

Watch
back_to_studying
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
How the introduction of market forces in the NHS have attempted to make better use of funding?

This is part of the assignment brief for my academic poster on the history of the NHS that I am doing in my access to HE diploma. If anyone could give me a brief summary of this then that would be great! I have read a lot around this subject but struggling to really grasp it and write my conclusion, many thanks!
Globallylocal
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
please get in touch with us on a private message. Would like to discuss to help u on this. Thanks.
J.K.11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
i am doing the exact same assignment, would you mind helping me out also?
RDCL2020
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by back_to_studying)
How the introduction of market forces in the NHS have attempted to make better use of funding?

This is part of the assignment brief for my academic poster on the history of the NHS that I am doing in my access to HE diploma. If anyone could give me a brief summary of this then that would be great! I have read a lot around this subject but struggling to really grasp it and write my conclusion, many thanks!
Hi,
Have you got any tips, resources or info that could help me out! I've just started the poster but struggling with the market forces section.
Thanks
Cathyc1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi can I just ask what format you are using to do your poster, Ive just asked my tutor and she said word, but you can only get 500 words on a page and the assignment brief says 2000 plus pictures. Please help
RDCL2020
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Cathyc1)
Hi can I just ask what format you are using to do your poster, Ive just asked my tutor and she said word, but you can only get 500 words on a page and the assignment brief says 2000 plus pictures. Please help
I’ve used PowerPoint! It looks very messy but i’ve used the full 2000 words! I did it over 2
Cathyc1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by RDCL2020)
I’ve used PowerPoint! It looks very messy but i’ve used the full 2000 words! I did it over 2
thanks for reply, did you just pg 2 as a continue page? Did you do 1 1\2 questions each pg? Im just not getting it sorry
RDCL2020
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
thanks for reply, did you just pg 2 as a continue page? Did you do 1 1\2 questions each pg? Im just not getting it sorry

I just did question 1 on one page as it was huge and then 2 and 3 on the 2nd! I’ve only just finished it and can’t send it off yet but I really struggled with it too
Cathyc1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I just did question 1 on one page as it was huge and then 2 and 3 on the 2nd! I’ve only just finished it and can’t send it off yet but I really struggled with it too
Are you waiting for marking? Im still waiting for 4 to be marked, I'm getting a back log , I want to be done in 6 months and I will have done the work I just wont have had it marked at this rate. Are you with learn direct?
RDCL2020
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Are you waiting for marking? Im still waiting for 4 to be marked, I'm getting a back log , I want to be done in 6 months and I will have done the work I just wont have had it marked at this rate. Are you with learn direct?
No I’m with Stonebridge but I read that they’re the same company now as one bought the other out.
I’m also waiting for unit 4 to be marked and have a backlog! I started learning content for unit 7 today too. I’m hoping to be done around Xmas time.
What course are you doing? Mines the access to midwifery course
Cathyc571
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Im hoping to go mental health nursing. I got really good comments for first 2 then 3 was ok ish and 4 was **** 😂😂 I’m hoping to get 5 finished ASAP and start 6 is yours the presentation ? I think they are the same units that we do
RDCL2020
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Cathyc571)
Im hoping to go mental health nursing. I got really good comments for first 2 then 3 was ok ish and 4 was **** 😂😂 I’m hoping to get 5 finished ASAP and start 6 is yours the presentation ? I think they are the same units that we do
Hahaha no I’ve got a written report now for the reproductive system! I think heath ones are the same up to unit 6 and then they go course specific!
For 4 was it not a study guide? I had good guidance and sent for a draft and it was fine, just takes forever to get everything marked I find! I only started just over a month ago and find it’s taking a while!!
Cathyc1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hahaha no I’ve got a written report now for the reproductive system! I think heath ones are the same up to unit 6 and then they go course specific!
For 4 was it not a study guide? I had good guidance and sent for a draft and it was fine, just takes forever to get everything marked I find! I only started just over a month ago and find it’s taking a while!!
I started on 31st May so not far behind you, just another quickie, did you use font size 10? Its a shame the courses differ we could have helped each other. I loved the cell biology one by the end of it which I found a bit odd :-0
RDCL2020
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I started on 31st May so not far behind you, just another quickie, did you use font size 10? Its a shame the courses differ we could have helped each other. I loved the cell biology one by the end of it which I found a bit odd :-0
Yeahh your doing well then! Yeah I had too! I couldn’t go any bigger as i couldn’t fit it all on 2 pages! Stupid that it’s a poster tbh!
I know it’s such a shame! I bet the biology and psychology course we do are similar but not subject specific!
I loved biology too, mad isn’t it, I was dreading it to begin with too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (188)
29.24%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.49%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
9.02%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.4%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.93%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.91%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.91%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed