usmaan.t
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Anyone else sitting their real IT (r012) gcse this January, I'm a bit lost on how to revise it as there isn't much past papers and there is still quiet a bit of content for me to learn. Any Suggestions?
VanillIceCream
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by usmaan.t)
Anyone else sitting their real IT (r012) gcse this January, I'm a bit lost on how to revise it as there isn't much past papers and there is still quiet a bit of content for me to learn. Any Suggestions?
Is it the OCR Pre-production R081?
I actually have the OCR i-Media textbook, which i'm revising from. It has quite a bit of detail and I would recommend it. Seeing as we have only got 10 days left, just try to get as many past papers as you can done. remember to focus especially on the long essay quesions that are at the end and also the designing ones (storyboard, visualisation diagrams, etc). I'm doing the exam too and it's kinda scary, but I hope my information helps!
https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualification...17/assessment/ - Link for past papers
usmaan.t
Rep:
?
(Original post by VanillIceCream)
Is it the OCR Pre-production R081?
I actually have the OCR i-Media textbook, which i'm revising from. It has quite a bit of detail and I would recommend it. Seeing as we have only got 10 days left, just try to get as many past papers as you can done. remember to focus especially on the long essay quesions that are at the end and also the designing ones (storyboard, visualisation diagrams, etc). I'm doing the exam too and it's kinda scary, but I hope my information helps!
https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualification...17/assessment/ - Link for past papers
Thank You, but unfortunately I'm sitting a different exam then you are, but the information is still helpful and I'm currently trying to do as as many past papers as I can but unfortunately as my course is relatively new there isn't much past papers.
VanillIceCream
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Thank You, but unfortunately I'm sitting a different exam then you are, but the information is still helpful and I'm currently trying to do as as many past papers as I can but unfortunately as my course is relatively new there isn't much past papers.
Ah ok. Just out of curiosity, which course is it? Sorry I couldn't help that much, if its similar to i-Media or CIDA, you might wanna try those papers if the content is alike, seeing as your course is relatively new. Other than that, good luck and don't worry you will do well
usmaan.t
Rep:
?
Ah ok. Just out of curiosity, which course is it? Sorry I couldn't help that much, if its similar to i-Media or CIDA, you might wanna try those papers if the content is alike, seeing as your course is relatively new. Other than that, good luck and don't worry you will do well
Thanks a lot for trying though, appreciate it. The course I'm sitting Is Cambridge National In IT Level 1/2 Award Certificate, It is R012 and this is how the paper looks https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/537317...-solutions.pdf
VanillIceCream
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Thanks a lot for trying though, appreciate it. The course I'm sitting Is Cambridge National In IT Level 1/2 Award Certificate, It is R012 and this is how the paper looks https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/537317...-solutions.pdf
There are few similar things, but majority of the content is different. Good luck with the exam!
usmaan.t
Rep:
?
There are few similar things, but majority of the content is different. Good luck with the exam!
Thanks a lot! You Too!!!
scnsjcn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
ive got mine in January as well. Iam just going through the revision guide and doing past papers. If there is stuff you haven't covered just use the revision guide. they are quite useful. Good luck btw
usmaan.t
Rep:
?
(Original post by scnsjcn)
ive got mine in January as well. Iam just going through the revision guide and doing past papers. If there is stuff you haven't covered just use the revision guide. they are quite useful. Good luck btw
Thanks, you too!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (68)
61.82%
No (42)
38.18%

Watched Threads