edexcel medicene through time (paper 1 )

Watch
bpons01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
okay, so i have my mocks very soon (8 days oops) and i need to revise medicine through time (edexcel paper 1 ) but theres so much content and i cant find anywhere telling me everything to specifically revise, and when i do look for stuff all the websites are so bad! i dont want to miss anything out in case it comes up in the exam. can people give me rescource links that are helpful/ revision checklists/ how you revised for paper 1??? thankfyou!
Mona123456
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bpons01)
okay, so i have my mocks very soon (8 days oops) and i need to revise medicine through time (edexcel paper 1 ) but theres so much content and i cant find anywhere telling me everything to specifically revise, and when i do look for stuff all the websites are so bad! i dont want to miss anything out in case it comes up in the exam. can people give me rescource links that are helpful/ revision checklists/ how you revised for paper 1??? thankfyou!
My best advice would honestly be to use the Pearson official textbooks. They’re very clear and detailed, and go through exam technique at the end. Revision guides are also fine but for me, I genuinely found the textbooks to be an in-depth source of every and all information I could possibly need. Don’t worry too much about going through everything before your mocks, but I would definitely just recommend using the textbook and reading through it multiple times before your real exam, as well as making posters/flashcards/condensed notes and doing lots of exam practice. If you can put the time in to learn even 70-80% of what’s in the textbook (if need be don’t worry too much about all the stats, just be selective) you should have a great chance of getting a grade 7-9 as long as you understand it and also work on developing the exam technique. Good luck!
bpons01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Mona123456)
My best advice would honestly be to use the Pearson official textbooks. They’re very clear and detailed, and go through exam technique at the end. Revision guides are also fine but for me, I genuinely found the textbooks to be an in-depth source of every and all information I could possibly need. Don’t worry too much about going through everything before your mocks, but I would definitely just recommend using the textbook and reading through it multiple times before your real exam, as well as making posters/flashcards/condensed notes and doing lots of exam practice. If you can put the time in to learn even 70-80% of what’s in the textbook (if need be don’t worry too much about all the stats, just be selective) you should have a great chance of getting a grade 7-9 as long as you understand it and also work on developing the exam technique. Good luck!
okay thankyou so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (32)
13.91%
Virtual campus tours/open days (50)
21.74%
Live streaming events (22)
9.57%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (23)
10%
A uni comparison tool (53)
23.04%
An in-person event when available (50)
21.74%