The Student Room Group

Should you tell a girl if their bf sort of cheat on them?

Ive known this guy since a long time ago. But we never really hangout or talk much. He kept hitting me up and i answered because i didnt know he has a gf. He sort of sent me a dirty text and asked me to do things. We had a little fun about a month ago.
2 weeks ago he posted an ig pic with a girl and I assumed he got together with her just recently.
He hit me up again today being kinda flirty and i said dont u have a gf now? He said oh we kinda broke up. And i asked him so you texted me while u had a gf? And he said well youre hot. And i said youre disgusting and never talk to me again.
He blocked me on everything.

I dont think they break up i think he lied. I dont want to ruin their relationship but im confused. Should i tell her that her bf did that? Or should i just let them be? But if i was her, i would wanna know. But i dont want to hurt her feeling or be a weirdo.
Reply 1
Just look after yourself and let it lie. Just like you had a good idea that he is a scoundrel so will she and you'll get no thanks for trying to help.
Reply 2
Good enough to shag, not good enough to date :dontknow:
Reply 3
Original post by Mess.
Good enough to shag, not good enough to date :dontknow:

We never had sex. We just talked and had fun since im on holiday outside of the country
I wouldn't say anything, I'd just stay out of it. She'll realise what a dirtbag he is eventually.

Good on you for having some morals though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending