The Student Room Group

does she have a crush on me?

So there is a girl in my year, which is year 11 that I haven't spoken and I am unsure if she likes me. The reason I haven't met her is because in my school year 11 is separated into 2 part 11A and 11B. I'm in A and she is in B. I first saw her near the end of year 10. Her friend circle is small and I only know a few people who know her. She saw me first and I caught her looking. I don't know why she looked but she saw me through the glass in the door. Like the glass fills the whole window and you probably know what I mean and when you can see a slight reflection. She was looking at me through that and I looked just to fix my hair lol and then I saw her turn around and look at me until she carried on walking. Then I see her around school and she secretly looks at me and once she was with her boyfriend. I purposely looked down and looked up afterwards and she smiled and looked at me. Once I saw her looking at me from a distance when I was eating my Starbursts lol, then I just looked away. I don't know if she kept looking. I am kinda attracted to her since I like white girls. I also see her often around the corners. Literally, we cross at the same time lol. Its been a long time and wanna get it off my shoulders but don't wanna tell anyone. She has a boyfriend so idk. I actually melt for her aswell. We have lots of characteristics thar are common even thought we dont speak. and if not how shall I avoid thinking about it?

Thanks if you read upto this

Scroll to see replies

to be honest, it sounds more like you have a crush on her
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
to be honest, it sounds more like you have a crush on her

yeh but idk about her thought
Original post by AydanSmith
yeh but idk about her thought

but she has a boyfriend tho, you don't wanna ask her and then for her boyfriend to know which could cause beef. but I guess if you really want to talk, talk to her in private?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
but she has a boyfriend tho, you don't wanna ask her and then for her boyfriend to know which could cause beef. but I guess if you really want to talk, talk to her in private?

her boyfriend even knows i think because she he sees her looking at me. but would u say she likes me or im overthinking?
Reply 5
her boyfriend even knows i think because she he sees her looking at me. but would u say she likes me or im overthinking?

he also does eye contact with me so yeh i think its that
Reply 6
he also does eye contact with me so yeh i think its that

i think he is uncomfortable to ask her to so idk
Reply 7
You have a crush on her so you are imagining that she fancies you. She looked at you because you were in her eyeline. She has a boyfriend. Forget it
Reply 9
She started it thought?
She started it thought?

If you think that everyone who looks at you more than once fancies you then you’re going to have a problem
She has a boyfriend. Forget it
Reply 11
damn, this is gonna be hard.. but she looks at me secretly idk
damn, this is gonna be hard.. but she looks at me secretly idk

So instead of asking us, go and ask her. Outright.
Do you fancy me?
Then you’ll know
Reply 13
i cant talk to girls rip. i think i might when i get the chance and see her with someone i know
i cant talk to girls rip. i think i might when i get the chance and see her with someone i know

That’s the only way you’ll know. We can’t answer your question sadly
Beware of causing problems though. You’ve said she has a boyfriend. Do you want the hassle?
Reply 15
ks

Original post by Sammylou40
That’s the only way you’ll know. We can’t answer your question sadly

thanks for the help
ks

👍.
I was in the same position too.

A guy kept looking at me and he would make it obvious.
I would say if she makes eye contact with you constantly then you should tell her how you feel.

If she doesn’t have any feelings then leave it. It’s not your fault because it depends on the way she would stare at you that you got feelings.
So there is a girl in my year, which is year 11 that I haven't spoken and I am unsure if she likes me. The reason I haven't met her is because in my school year 11 is separated into 2 part 11A and 11B. I'm in A and she is in B. I first saw her near the end of year 10. Her friend circle is small and I only know a few people who know her. She saw me first and I caught her looking. I don't know why she looked but she saw me through the glass in the door. Like the glass fills the whole window and you probably know what I mean and when you can see a slight reflection. She was looking at me through that and I looked just to fix my hair lol and then I saw her turn around and look at me until she carried on walking. Then I see her around school and she secretly looks at me and once she was with her boyfriend. I purposely looked down and looked up afterwards and she smiled and looked at me. Once I saw her looking at me from a distance when I was eating my Starbursts lol, then I just looked away. I don't know if she kept looking. I am kinda attracted to her since I like white girls. I also see her often around the corners. Literally, we cross at the same time lol. Its been a long time and wanna get it off my shoulders but don't wanna tell anyone. She has a boyfriend so idk. I actually melt for her aswell. We have lots of characteristics thar are common even thought we dont speak. and if not how shall I avoid thinking about it?

Thanks if you read upto this

no she doesn't like you , people just stare
Reply 19
Thanks, I would need to see if she just does it to me or its just how she is to everyone.

Quick Reply