Turn on thread page Beta

Results day, you dreading it or are you excited?? watch

• View Poll Results: What's your feelings towards the exam results??
    Excited
    15.84%
    Absolutley dreading them
    33.89%
    Mixed
    43.46%
    Not bothered
    6.81%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Rawlings)
    Good. What do you plan to study at university and where do you plan to study?
    Well if I get AAA I'd like to apply for medicine, if I don't, I'll go to Imperial and do Biology.

ReputationRep:
    Back from holiday, and stressing more now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splorgie)
    Back from holiday, and stressing more now
    Aha - i go away for 2 weeks on Tuesday so that will hopefully take my mind off exams.

ReputationRep:
    Aha - i go away for 2 weeks on Tuesday so that will hopefully take my mind off exams.
    That'll be quite good, yeah Anywhere nice?

ReputationRep:
    That'll be quite good, yeah Anywhere nice?
    I'm off to Mexico (Cancun). So yeah, it shall be good. I'm just in such desperation to get my results- i'm literally going through psychological agony (maybe i hyperbolised that last bit)

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to Mexico (Cancun). So yeah, it shall be good. I'm just in such desperation to get my results- i'm literally going through psychological agony (maybe i hyperbolised that last bit)
    Wow, nice

I'm more intrigued than anything else, but I really want to have met my offer, as well as finding out AEA result which should be fun :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, nice

I'm more intrigued than anything else, but I really want to have met my offer, as well as finding out AEA result which should be fun :p:
    Is that a 'fun' as in you think you've done poorly in it? I too so desperately want to get my grades but we will have to wait and see - one minute i think i may have a chance of meeting my target but then other times i just think i've messed the whole thing up...

ReputationRep:
    Is that a 'fun' as in you think you've done poorly in it? I too so desperately want to get my grades but we will have to wait and see - one minute i think i may have a chance of meeting my target but then other times i just think i've messed the whole thing up...
    Fun as in I've no idea how I've done, I'd never done a past paper before I did the exam so it was either good or crap :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm really excited because everyone has worked really hard but nervous at the same time because if I don't get decent grades it will be really disappointing!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I am excited about seeing what i got and if all the hard work paid off, but nervous about the grades i am going to get, as i may not be able to apply to the unis i want to.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea how I am feeling :no:

But hopefully all that hard work will pay off.

ReputationRep:
    ARGH!

Feel sick tonight thinking about it

ReputationRep:
    Dude, I KNOW!

*pukes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pepe Le Poosh)
    ARGH!

Feel sick tonight thinking about it
    :console: you need to calm down, i am also like this, but i find the best way with dealing with it is by going out with friends or just walking around outside, it helps relax you. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02mik_e)
    :console: you need to calm down, i am also like this, but i find the best way with dealing with it is by going out with friends or just walking around outside, it helps relax you. :yep:
    That's what i've set aside tomorrow for. Party tomorrow night and hopefully alcohol will ease the pain.

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you lot tend not to get the grades you want in the subjects in which you worry about the most when waiting for the results?

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you lot tend not to get the grades you want in the subjects in which you worry about the most when waiting for the results?
    No
    heance the reason I resat y12.

ReputationRep:
    I think the highest I've got in German was a high B in a listening exam just before we broke up. I'm so screwed, I've never got more than 25 out of 45 (low C, I think) in my lit. essays and I did awful in the actual exam, so I'm guessing I got a U/E for it. Which will pull it all down

ReputationRep:
    this is my first results day ever (i just started school in the UK and my country never had a set day, or even month for the release of results. I was shocked to receive my GCSE equivalent results as early as mid- September) so i'm pretty nervous and excited!!!!

ReputationRep:
    aghhhhhhhhhhh i'm excited but scared too. Glad i'm going away for 10 days so then it won't be long when i get back!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.