The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Although I'm only waiting for my GCSE results, I'm still dreading it. :no: (God only knows what I will be like when waiting for my A Level results :p: ). I'm trying to prepare myself psychologically for the worse. It will either be the worst or the best day of my life...
Having said that, I'm also a bit excited because I just want to know what I got! :biggrin:
I've got mixed emotions about results day. In one way i'm looking forward to it as i just want my results so that this torturous wait is over but on the otherhand, i feel that my results aren't going to be what i expected (for the worse) so in that sense, i'm really dreading it.
Dreading it so much I'm not even going in to get my results. I'll just get them in the post the next day.Meh it's AS.
gooner1991
Dreading it so much I'm not even going in to get my results. I'll just get them in the post the next day.Meh it's AS.

I can't see myself physically being able to open my results because i'll be that anxious.
Reply 64
Good luck :smile:
katie_mcg
I can't wait.
Not because i'm expecting to have done particularly well, i just can't stand waiting to know.
I want to be able to get excited for uni properly and know where i'm going lol. :smile:

I suppose i will be ALOT worse next year - i'm only an AS student and am really really really not looking forward to them.
Reply 66
I'm looking forward to it. There is always the possibility you have done badly, or not as well as you would like to, but I'm still looking forward to it - simply because I want to find out how I have done.

Once I have got my results it will allow me to make a few more decisions regarding the next few years e.g. which Universities to apply to, and which AS subject to drop. So there is that as well.

*Whether or not I enjoy the day after I get them is an entirely different matter though :P
Reply 67
splorgie
(OT), your rep power is insanely high :eek:

I don't want to wait any more :frown:

My rep power? It's not THAT high!:p:
Dreading it as the exams didn't go well at all and I've set my sights too high.

At the same time, I want it to come now though as I am bored of waiting lol.

:smile:
Gooner
My rep power? It's not THAT high!:p:

It's pretty damn high :yep:
Reply 70
splorgie
It's pretty damn high :yep:

Pfft, not in comparison to those in the back room:puppyeyes:
Not really bothered, to be honest.
Absolutely dreading them.

I don't know what I'll do if I don't get AAB. :frown:
Gooner
Pfft, not in comparison to those in the back room:puppyeyes:

True, true...

I'm taking my mind of results day atm by talking about primary school hymns :biggrin:

...It isn't working that well.
Absolutely dreading getting my maths result, had a very bad day with exams, predicted A more likely C.
Really looking forward to chemistry and physics though hopefull AA
(All AS-level)
Reply 75
Mixed emotions....can't wait to get them and probably know where I am off to uni. Dreading the fact I have probably, nope strike that DEFINATELY missed my A in German so will have to ring Manchester and make them realise they love me lol
Wedgie
Mixed emotions....can't wait to get them and probably know where I am off to uni. Dreading the fact I have probably, nope strike that DEFINATELY missed my A in German so will have to ring Manchester and make them realise they love me lol

(But Leeds is amazing! *has it as her firm*)
Reply 77
splorgie
(But Leeds is amazing! *has it as her firm*)

Yeah I know, its my fav uni ever!! Loved it when I visited....but the course is better at Manchester :yep: have to be pragmatic and all that jazz
Audrey Hepburn
I wish I'd worked more and watched films less :frown:

Knowing the entire script of Roman Holiday is all well and good but it doesn't really help my with my maths exams... :no:

^ tsk tsk, what a waste of time..
................................................................................................

Paris when it sizzles is better!:yep:
Reply 79
I'm absolutely excited :woo: cause I'm hoping for the best and I'm quite confident which really scares me :s-smilie: cause my expectations can go completely wrong :frown:

Latest