Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basicaly i read on my colleges website about a temp. job for blackwells music book store who are opening a store in worcester for a week for some reason...

I sent of my application via email a couple of weeks ago, the deadline was the 14th... the guy sent me an email a week or two ago saying hes been busy and hell get back to me, so i know hes got it... but now im worried i havnt even got an interview..

Anyone give me anyhope on how long youve all waited to head back just for an interview after a deadline... never had any expereince of this myself.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    i have waited 6 weeks and 2/3 months for a reply after sending in a application.

ReputationRep:
    A week or two, maybe. Just wait. It's only been 3 days...Perhaps the employer has received many applications, hence the lateness.

ReputationRep:
    A few days. It's completely harmless to make a quick phone call just to ask about the status of the applications or ask even if yours was successful. Will also jog there memory of your name and could favour you against other applications. Just let them know you're keen and eager, that's why you called.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.