Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skinnyblackjeans)
    Can someone please keep an eye on the door, these 12 year olds keep coming in. . . Can we put the height check up on the door?
    Haha! That is funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B4DG3R)
    I am over 18...honest. I am short for my age. Damn these height checks. haha <--The story of my life!
    Policy I'm afraid. . I mean with posts like this coming through you gotta be careful these days.

ReputationRep:
    We'll get flirtatious, but ridiculously so.

ReputationRep:
    They're just acting if they don't want to do naughty things.

Of course! We even get our own version of an erection - blood rushes down, things swell up...

I just tend to pounce on my boyfriend :p: he loves it when I take the initiative tho

ReputationRep:
    men are just up for it all the time, anytime of the day, women just..parts of the day..maybe haha

ReputationRep:
    Of course.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, plenty of girls get horny - I probably want sex more often than my boyfriend does! Sadly, women are still socially conditioned, to an extent, to feel that they'll be perceived as a '****' if they seem interested in sex, and so they normally wait for their boyfriend to initiate sex. However, plenty of women nowadays (myself included ) do make it very clear to their partner when they're up for it. Otherwise... look out for your girlfriend flirting a lot, or being very tactile (lots of kissing and cuddling, hoping it'll lead to more?).

If you don't know any girls who do 'naughty' things, you're just not picking them right. I'm guessing you're only a teenager? As you (and by extension your partners) get older, you may find that women become more confident and comfortable with their sexuality, less worried about being judged to be a '****', and thus more open about their interest in sex.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skinnyblackjeans)
    Policy I'm afraid. . I mean with posts like this coming through you gotta be careful these days.
    Do you accept ID??

ReputationRep:
    hell yeah. that's like actually my fav thing to say during sex... 'i'm so ****ing horny right now' LOL :p:

Question.

As above, I do like to try and take the initiative, but I find it a little difficult I mean... a guy has to be ready and all. And if it's a case of having sex a few times in a day or night or whatever, sometimes I do wanna take control etc but... I find it hard to know when it's ok lol. I guess I wait for him to definitely be 100% ready again..

Would men object to their girl sorta going to work on them before they were 100% 'up for it' again?

ReputationRep:
    I hope so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Question.

As above, I do like to try and take the initiative, but I find it a little difficult I mean... a guy has to be ready and all. And if it's a case of having sex a few times in a day or night or whatever, sometimes I do wanna take control etc but... I find it hard to know when it's ok lol. I guess I wait for him to definitely be 100% ready again..

Would men object to their girl sorta going to work on them before they were 100% 'up for it' again?
    Look, even if I don't feel like having sex right now, it's a great thing that you try to. Even if I refuse, the "reputation" you have in my heart receive a big boost, becase I love to think that my girl is "always ready" and "naughty".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not a chance.

They'll be as game as you are, you just have to understand that it's their physiology that's slowing things down, not their lack of willing!

Ok thanks guys.. I'll be more.. determined in my actions in the future then :p: I tend to take it pretty easy if he's not ready yet and so by the time he is, it's pretty much a mutual thing so my trying to take the initiative goes out the window! Doh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _MaLc_)
    Ignore their beautiful, deceiving facade... they're dirty ****s underneath. Every single one of them.
    I'd have to agree there.

ReputationRep:
    Bless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Ally~)
    Erm, hell yes we do. and i'd question whether we (/I )think about sex less than guys also...
    Personally, if i haven't gotten any for a while, i flirt with anything that has Long Hair and a penis.
    I also get really girly (can you take this big heavy box for me?' (heavy box filled with foam :rolleyes: ) and extremely blonde (i'm allowed to say that, i'm naturally blonde :p: ). it's scary how much i play the damsel at times... but it works :yes:
    Hello there :p:

ReputationRep:
    Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    haha OP do you think girls are from another planet are something? we have hormones like the rest of the male population we are just a little more subtle (no offence lads). Yeah lots of kissing cuddling, and normally I end up moving ontop of him or something...ahhh just cause girls are quiet doesn't mean they don't like being a bit naughty sometimes. It's the quiet ones you have to watch so they say...:P

Can someone please keep an eye on the door, these 12 year olds keep coming in. . . Can we put the height check up on the door?
    Please not a height check I'm 18 but 5ft 2 ID me

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.