Turn on thread page Beta

[Anon just because I have friends on here who I don't really want to talk about my sexual desires with - would make for uncomfortable silences for sure. *Cringes*]

I'm an 18 girl old girl and definately get horny. Have done for years lol. I was this morning and actually, you know, before I got out of bed (nice way to start the day for sure). Yes I show when I am unless it doesn't match the situation - such as being in a formal situation or out in public etc. I think that is just a simple case of self control. And, as for doing things that are 'naughty' yep I do. You cant be a good girl all the time. Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cellor_door)
    men are just up for it all the time, anytime of the day, women just..parts of the day..maybe haha
    Yes, erm, the parts where the clock's ticking! :p:

OP, I think the official, technical answer that you're looking for is HELL YEAH!

ReputationRep:
    I think it's harder and less frequent that girls get horny (generalizing of course), like guys could get it up for 90% of the female population at most times, but most girls would need a really hot guy to be turned on

ReputationRep:
    I just like the idea that someone would think;

Girls think; *oh god, here we go again, ok. lets open the legs* and grin and bare it.

Although i did see once that one of the old directors of ann summers when it was a catolouge business said to the current CEO; "why the hell would we sell sex toys to women?! Women dont like sex!" LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quistis)
    Yes, plenty of girls get horny - I probably want sex more often than my boyfriend does! Sadly, women are still socially conditioned, to an extent, to feel that they'll be perceived as a '****' if they seem interested in sex, and so they normally wait for their boyfriend to initiate sex. However, plenty of women nowadays (myself included ) do make it very clear to their partner when they're up for it. Otherwise... look out for your girlfriend flirting a lot, or being very tactile (lots of kissing and cuddling, hoping it'll lead to more?).

If you don't know any girls who do 'naughty' things, you're just not picking them right. I'm guessing you're only a teenager? As you (and by extension your partners) get older, you may find that women become more confident and comfortable with their sexuality, less worried about being judged to be a '****', and thus more open about their interest in sex.
    Yeah I am 18, I thought that men would think more about sex than women because of a simple observation:
    It takes men minutes to reproduce (no hassle) and women months to reproduce (with lots of pain etc) so surely from this observation of nature men must think/want to do it more often, more consistently.
    (Lol am I sounding too mathematical?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc1234)
    It's a common fact that girls think less about sex than guys.
    In my experience the picture of the "innocence" has always shown to be true, ie: the girl will never do anything "naughty".
    Probably going to get sarcastic replies here but... how do girls actually show when they are ready for it?
    Never get horny?? Errrm, why do you think they ****? and btw, i mean they get wet all the time- and girls hit on guys just as often as guys hit on girls...so why wouldn't girls get horny

I wouldnt be able to live in such a world :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lithium)
    Never get horny?? Errrm, why do you think they ****? and btw, i mean they get wet all the time- and girls hit on guys just as often as guys hit on girls...so why wouldn't girls get horny

I wouldnt be able to live in such a world :p:
    Lol that's if you live in Essex...

im horny right now, but my bf's at work

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am 18, I thought that men would think more about sex than women because of a simple observation:
    It takes men minutes to reproduce (no hassle) and women months to reproduce (with lots of pain etc) so surely from this observation of nature men must think/want to do it more often, more consistently.
    What purpose does the clitoris serve according to that then?

Sex has always been about more than reproduction imo.

ReputationRep:
    Lol that's if you live in Essex...
    :no:

ReputationRep:
    I'm horny non-stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suek)
    What purpose does the clitoris serve according to that then?
    The "Clit" is the only organ whos only function is sexual pleasure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franpgb)
    I'm horny non-stop.
    Wa' hello there

ReputationRep:
    Their fanny gets slimy.

ReputationRep:
    Mmm, and some evolutionary psychologists have suggested that women are more discerning about their sexual partners for that reason. I suspect that the average man does think about sex more than the average woman - but the responses on this thread should be sufficient to reassure you that plenty of women do love sex, and think about it often enough :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rdu11)
    we are humans as well!!
    :rolleyes:
    Are you sure? :p:

ReputationRep:
    of course we get horny, we are HUMAN!!!

ReputationRep:
    Abso-fecking-lutley we do!!!

Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's lying.

If we get so horny, how do you explain THIS?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.