The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
suek
What purpose does the clitoris serve according to that then?

:wink:

Sex has always been about more than reproduction imo.

I was talking philosophically, the clit lol just a little nub of pleasure for your boyfriend to enjoy :wink:
Just everything seems to run based on rules in this world, and so far that philosophy has held true as far as I have seen.
I think that's where the idea that women are slags if they sleep with more than x people comes from, also the idea that it's an "achievement" for a guy to sleep with as many girls as possible possibly comes from that theory.
I think socially this is still true today.
(Lol I'm even making sex sound boring go me!)
Reply 61
_MaLc_
Ignore their beautiful, deceiving facade... they're dirty slags underneath. Every single one of them.

This. :yep:
Reply 62
Aconite
Everyone's lying.

If we get so horny, how do you explain THIS?

She's lieing and I'll prove it. Someone get her address whilst I fetch my balaclava.
Reply 63
abc1234
I was talking philosophically, the clit lol just a little nub of pleasure for your boyfriend to enjoy :wink:Just everything seems to run based on rules in this world, and so far that philosophy has held true as far as I have seen.
I think that's where the idea that women are slags if they sleep with more than x people comes from, also the idea that it's an "achievement" for a guy to sleep with as many girls as possible possibly comes from that theory.
I think socially this is still true today.
(Lol I'm even making sex sound boring go me!)

Have to say, I think we girls are enjoying that "little nub of pleasure" a whole lot more than our boyfriends are. That "little nub of pleasure" has twice -TWICE- the number of nerves of the entire penis. Is that scientific enough for you?

The philosophical aspect is fair enough but the question was whether we get horny...and we do. But being horny has little to do with the number of partners we have. We have to be choosy, again from a scientific standpoint, because we're only capable of having a child every nine months. A man can get a new person pregnant every day so there's no need to be choosy.
Reply 64
Aconite
Everyone's lying.

If we get so horny, how do you explain THIS?

I think she needs to have some better sex maybe, I dunno. Other people's sexual fantasies won't appeal to everyone....or she needs to get drunk. Yeah I'm a horny drunk lol not a good combo!!
Reply 65
Wedgie
I think she needs to have some better sex maybe, I dunno. Other people's sexual fantasies won't appeal to everyone....or she needs to get drunk. Yeah I'm a horny drunk lol not a good combo!!

Personally I think her kind of sex sounds like the best kind.

Clive - please don't - oh Clive, what are you doing?

Maud, we've talked about this. Do you want a family or don't you?

But Clive -
Reply 66
Aconite
Personally I think her kind of sex sounds like the best kind.

Clive - please don't - oh Clive, what are you doing?

Maud, we've talked about this. Do you want a family or don't you?

But Clive -

Clive and Maud lol love it!!
Reply 67
Sometimes it's all in the eyes and lips IMO, I know for sure a look of girls use the old flirting with the eyes/lips as a tell tale sign..however I wouldn't say girls are as open about the matter as guys. I've heard my male friends ramble on countless times about how they 'really just want to bang her' or how they're 'stuck in the middle of a drought and need some', I can't say I've ever heard a sober girl say that.
o yea, alcohol definately brings out the horny side of people. it seems to reduce us to our basic instinct of....sex!
Reply 69
StotheL
Sometimes it's all in the eyes and lips IMO, I know for sure a look of girls use the old flirting with the eyes/lips as a tell tale sign..however I wouldn't say girls are as open about the matter as guys. I've heard my male friends ramble on countless times about how they 'really just want to bang her' or how they're 'stuck in the middle of a drought and need some', I can't say I've ever heard a sober girl say that.

Ah yes. We can be quite classy sometimes, huh?:rolleyes:

:no:
Reply 70
oh yeah back to the primitive man/woman in all of us...hmmm where's my drink?

haha lads are funny with their sayings sometimes....can't take them too seriously..
Reply 71
nuttygirl
Yes.
Kiss you and grab your penis :smile:

:ditto:
Reply 72
Drewski
Ah yes. We can be quite classy sometimes, huh?:rolleyes:

:no:

Well yes, but it's hard to word 'I want to have sex with her' without sounding like a horn dog, or else a hopeless romantic..

I guess it ranges from 'I really wanna do her' (lovely..) to 'I would love to make love to her', which is just laughable in my opinion. So there's no in between, apart from 'I would like to have sex with her' which is rather robotic haha. Usually I don't mind if a guy says something like 'I want to do her' as long as they're not referring to me, and if they're referring to someone else I'd usually just laugh and say 'not happening'..but yes, yous can be classy..sometimes :wink: haha.
If girls are horny as often as guys, how come they tend to look at them less e.g. when walking around campus? To answer my own question, I think it's because they get more turned on by talking and physical contact whereas men by the physical form.
Reply 74
StotheL
Well yes, but it's hard to word 'I want to have sex with her' without sounding like a horn dog, or else a hopeless romantic..

I guess it ranges from 'I really wanna do her' (lovely..) to 'I would love to make love to her', which is just laughable in my opinion. So there's no in between, apart from 'I would like to have sex with her' which is rather robotic haha. Usually I don't mind if a guy says something like 'I want to do her' as long as they're not referring to me, and if they're referring to someone else I'd usually just laugh and say 'not happening'..but yes, yous can be classy..sometimes :wink: haha.

"Hmm, my, she looks a most adequate recepticle for my mating appendage":woo:

Do I win a prize?:biggrin:

I get your point though.
Reply 75
Frieza
mmm....."grab you and kiss your penis" would be better I think.

:rofl:
Reply 76
nuttygirl
Yes.
Kiss you and grab your penis :smile:

This.
And just because we arn't as open as men doesn't mean we just are horny or that we don't think about it as much. We're just a bit quieter about it.
Reply 77
Drewski
"Hmm, my, she looks a most adequate recepticle for my mating appendage":woo:

Do I win a prize?:biggrin:

I get your point though.

Well, most women would wonder what on earth you'd be rambling on about..but yes, you may win the prize :p:

Laurie_Wilko
If girls are horny as often as guys, how come they tend to look at them less e.g. when walking around campus? To answer my own question, I think it's because they get more turned on by talking and physical contact whereas men by the physical form.

Lies. Admiring from a distance is a fun activity, especially when the male reciprocates via eye contact, fun fun.
LadyLari
Have to say, I think we girls are enjoying that "little nub of pleasure" a whole lot more than our boyfriends are. That "little nub of pleasure" has twice -TWICE- the number of nerves of the entire penis. Is that scientific enough for you?

The philosophical aspect is fair enough but the question was whether we get horny...and we do. But being horny has little to do with the number of partners we have. We have to be choosy, again from a scientific standpoint, because we're only capable of having a child every nine months. A man can get a new person pregnant every day so there's no need to be choosy.

Nah not really.
_MaLc_
She's lieing and I'll prove it. Someone get her address whilst I fetch my balaclava.

Actually I was 100% serious in that thread. Why a balaclava? I may find being unarouse oddly arousing (if that makes any sense) but having sex with a member of the IRA does not appeal to me.