Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvilSheep)
    Litt kanskje!
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    :confused:

A little... So, basically, what I was saying was that we might speak a little Norwegian.. Oh, god dAMNIT, I'm drunk!!

ReputationRep:
    Varför är alla intresserade av att lära sig norska och ingen av att lära sig svenska?

ReputationRep:
    Fordi norsk selvfølgelig er et mye bedre språk, og mye mer interessant å lære!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Fordi norsk selvfølgelig er et mye bedre språk, og mye mer interessant å lære!! :p:
    Haha, tydligen är det så!

ReputationRep:
    Hei!
    Hhhhhvordan går det med deg! Vel, øh, jeg heter Tóm...18 år, bor i Great Melton, England og liker språker f.eks islandsk, tysk norsk, svensk, dansk og litt finsk også!
    Jeg lære fra ''Teach Yourself Norwegian'' Det er så godt!
    So, yes, I have been teaching myself Norwegian from Margeretha Danbolt Simon's excellent Teach Yourself book for a few months and I am beginning to understand a lot but it's just the speaking and writing...argh! This group would be really good!
    Thank you EvilSheep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coloringwiththerainbow)
    Hei!
    Hhhhhvordan går det med deg! Vel, øh, jeg heter Tóm...18 år, bor i Great Melton, England og liker språker f.eks islandsk, tysk norsk, svensk, dansk og litt finsk også!
    Jeg lære fra ''Teach Yourself Norwegian'' Det er så godt!
    So, yes, I have been teaching myself Norwegian from Margeretha Danbolt Simon's excellent Teach Yourself book for a few months and I am beginning to understand a lot but it's just the speaking and writing...argh! This group would be really good!
    Thank you EvilSheep!
    *Languages - språk, is irregular, and so it's språk also in plural.
    *Jeg lærer fra...
    *Det er så godt - do you mean, it's so good?? Then you should put "den er veldig god/bra (eg. it's very good - så doesn't really fit in there)

And you're very welcome!! I think it's really cool that so many people are trying to/want to learn Norwegian!!

ReputationRep:
    Hei! Internet var broken, men nå it works

Den er veldig god :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Hei! Internet var broken, men nå it works

Den er veldig god :woo:

Talk about mixing your languages!!!

I talked to a guy from London the other day (before my drunkness came along) and he said he couldn't tell that I was from Norway AND I have a janner accent (Don't know how positive that is really :rolleyes:)

ReputationRep:
    Talk about mixing your languages!!!

I talked to a guy from London the other day (before my drunkness came along) and he said he couldn't tell that I was from Norway AND I have a janner accent (Don't know how positive that is really :rolleyes:)

I could have tried harder, I know, but it's 7am!
    Yeah, the bf has a rediculously good English accent. He always takes the piss out of my Norwegian pronunciation :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    I could have tried harder, I know, but it's 7am!
    Yeah, the bf has a rediculously good English accent. He always takes the piss out of my Norwegian pronunciation :sad:

Awwww, that's not nice of him!! :console:

And yeah, it is 7am (8 here!), so I'll let you off

ReputationRep:
    ---

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sleipner)
    Funny, I'm in the exact same scenario as you are (only I'm the Norwegian guy)
    Oh really?! Whereabouts do you live? Have you done your military service?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    What a random question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out that you're actually dating eachother? :p:

ReputationRep:
    ---

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linda helena)
    Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out that you're actually dating eachother? :p:
    Lol, i checked that straight away and don't worry, Sleipner and I have fully established that this is not the case :p:

And yes, my military service question was not so random, it's an issue fairly close to my heart this year ( )

My bf's cousin did the whole Russian border thing

ReputationRep:
    Folkens, nå syns jeg det ble litt mye engelsk her! La oss snakke norsk!!

ReputationRep:
    Men jeg kan ikke snakke norsk

Jej kan så 3 tingen.

Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Men jeg kan ikke snakke norsk

Jeg kan så 3 tingen.

Lol.
    Du kan hva for noe??

Jeg syns du er flink jeg :yep:

Just a question of practicing, getting in more vocab and actually seeing how you'd use it...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 6, 2010

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.