Why does he always do a weird hand gesture when he sees me?

Watch
Kathryn orozco
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Two weeks ago on Friday this guy who I find attractive anyways he kept trying to look in my eyes after he saw me drinking from the water fountain, I was pretty upset because there were two boys who were be gross with me the day before but I have a class with the one of the guys so I was upset because I have to be near that one guy everyday. I am self conscious about my body so that boy made it worse and then the guy who I find attractive sees me and he walked by looking at me in the eyes, he didn’t look happy not mad but unhappy like this 😞 when he saw me. The next day he looks briefly at me like 3 seconds before he ducks his head and he did this weird hand gesture like what Mr. Darcy did. He does this frequently mostly just stares in my eyes and then next day ducks his head after he sees me and it continues on like this all the time. Does he find me attractive and want to talk to me because I seriously don’t know, I think he does but I can never be for positive. He has been staring at me like this for 4 months now. Yesterday he went close to my table then went to refill his water bottle and the fountain is close to our table anyways while he was refilling it he kept staring at me, when I caught him he just kept looking in my eyes and afterwards I see him staring at me across the room with his friends but then looks away until I look away. Why is he staring at me really since he hasn’t walked up and talked to me unless he is shy but idk why he would be since he seems like a pretty confident person and he is popular so idk what is going on. Does he find me attractive and want to talk to me? Just need to be for positive.
viffer
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
He has a fear of you rejecting his advances hence the looking and then looking away. Classic wants to share bodily fluids actions imo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (520)
33.74%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (638)
41.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (313)
20.31%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise