gracephoebe
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey!

Not sure if I’m too early but was wondering if anyone knows when 2021 entry opens? I’ve been to a few open days as I’m in my 3rd year of undergrad and they were all relating to 2020 entry. I’m interested in courses in the north west!
Oneyx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Waiting for this too since I'm applying for 2021. Maybe after the 2020 course starts?
annie02
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey Im thinking to apply as well for 2021, I believe Manchester Uni applications for 2021 open in Aug/Sept 2020
Jsmiles
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gracephoebe)
Hey!

Not sure if I’m too early but was wondering if anyone knows when 2021 entry opens? I’ve been to a few open days as I’m in my 3rd year of undergrad and they were all relating to 2020 entry. I’m interested in courses in the north west!
Hey so I am wanting to apply for PA too , either entry for summer or jan start and the following is what I have found so far - please dont quote me on this info as some may have mistakes or have changed since i made the list , so use for reference only

QMUL - Summer 2020 entry closed , Jan 2021 opens 30th may closes 30th sept , want a 2.2

Manchester - feb 2021 entry only , not open yet ? couldnt find when opens , but they have no closing date , want a 2.2 , they do both the PGDIP and the MSC , MSc - can get the PG loan

Leeds - 2020 entry, deadline march 29th , interviews MMI style 14 and 15 may , want a 2.2 , qualifies for Pg loan

SGUL - aug 2020 entry deadline 1 march , want a 2.2

Brunel London - summer 2020 start ,apply by may 1st , want a 2.1

swansea - have 40 fully funded places on the condition you work in wales for 18 months post qualification
IggySawicka
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I believe the jan 2021 application will open in September?
I’ve just sent off my application for this summer, waiting game now
Jsmiles
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Where have you applied for ? Qmul and if so when was the deadline ?
IggySawicka
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve applied for the north west unis, so uom, edge hill Chester and uclan
gracephoebe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jsmiles)
Hey so I am wanting to apply for PA too , either entry for summer or jan start and the following is what I have found so far - please dont quote me on this info as some may have mistakes or have changed since i made the list , so use for reference only

QMUL - Summer 2020 entry closed , Jan 2021 opens 30th may closes 30th sept , want a 2.2

Manchester - feb 2021 entry only , not open yet ? couldnt find when opens , but they have no closing date , want a 2.2 , they do both the PGDIP and the MSC , MSc - can get the PG loan

Leeds - 2020 entry, deadline march 29th , interviews MMI style 14 and 15 may , want a 2.2 , qualifies for Pg loan

SGUL - aug 2020 entry deadline 1 march , want a 2.2

Brunel London - summer 2020 start ,apply by may 1st , want a 2.1

swansea - have 40 fully funded places on the condition you work in wales for 18 months post qualification
This is a really helpful response, thank you!
gracephoebe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I also did a bit of enquiring myself, Manchester replier and said they open around august however the north west consortium said applications never close and that when applying we just need to specify for 2021 entry. I’ve had a brief look at the application form and couldn’t see a 2021 entry only 2020 so not too sure surrounding that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (155)
15.77%
Uncertainty around my education (159)
16.17%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (93)
9.46%
Isolating with family (66)
6.71%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (36)
3.66%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (87)
8.85%
Loneliness (98)
9.97%
Financial worries (42)
4.27%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (90)
9.16%
Exposure to negative news/social media (68)
6.92%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (89)
9.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed