ntipp
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I have been studying at Coventry University for 1 year now and I 'm looking to move out of halls and into private accommodation with my group of friends. Has anyone got any recommendations on what company to use to look at private accommodation for next year?
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ntipp)
I have been studying at Coventry University for 1 year now and I 'm looking to move out of halls and into private accommodation with my group of friends. Has anyone got any recommendations on what company to use to look at private accommodation for next year?
Hi ntipp,

FutureLets are the official accommodation provider for Coventry University. FutureLets manage private accommodation as well as university halls and are able to find accommodation for students at all years of study.

Here is the link for their website :
https://www.futurelets.co.uk/

I'd recommend having a look of their website to start

Hope this helps!

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by ntipp)
Hey there,

There are a lot of companies/agencies that hold plenty of accommodation of various types depending on what you're looking for. For my second year accommodation, I opted for Lettuce Agency which was alright. With the current situation, they were able to help out with a price reduction as the majority of my housemates and I went home. FutureLets (as Amy suggested) is one. A private accommodation I will be with next year is WJD Properties (https://www.wjdproperties.com/). They have been operating in Coventry for around 20 years and have vast amounts of experience in managing students and accommodation. I'm not sure if a lot of people know about them, but they are excellent and thorough and will not take any unnecessary money from you like a lot of other agencies.

If you mention my name as a recommendation, they'll know who referred and will be able to help you guys out as much as possible and try to cater to what you're looking for. They know how to look after their tenants and trust in the students as they believe in building a relationship between you guys and understanding of Student Finance so that you guys can get the best experience living in one of their accommodation while you're at University.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your message.

Veronica
Dietetics and Human Nutrition Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (341)
34.8%
No (639)
65.2%

Watched Threads