Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elvendork)
    I seem to be a weird person magnet, they always approach me.
    At the bus stop last week, I was standing there and this happened:
    Lady standing behind me: Don't stand near me, I'm black *Kisses her teeth*
    Me: ....
    Lady standing behind me: *spits on floor, gives me a dirty look and walks away*

I hadn't done anything, I hadn't even looked at her.

I also had a man sit next to me on the bus who started combing his long beard and talking about how his son was really clever, that's not really that weird but I found it funny :p:
    With those two chicks I would stay clear away as they are just spoiling for a fight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSB)
    How do you kiss your teeth? I tried but my lips are facing the wrong way.
    Wha?
    When people kiss there teeth they make that horrible noise with their mouths, I can't describe it, google it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    not really when im walking.

however once i was walking home from college and this elderly man stopped me to show me how this wall was about to fall down because the earth was pushing it over and he explained to me what they had done wrong that made it like that. he also warned me not to walk too close to it in case it fell on me. but he was sweet and lonely so i chatted with him

but weird people always sit next to me on the bus! when i was about 14 this tramp tried to come on to me. then when he finally got off, the wimpy adults sittting on the rest of the bus checked i was ok. i was like "thanks for helping me when he was terrifying me. wimps!"

ReputationRep:
    I was in the bus station in my home town once, in a queue waiting for a bus, and a guy came running through the station and stood next to the queue, breathing heavily. He started telling the entire queue that he'd just shoplifted something from Marks and Spencers and been chased by the security guards. I expected everyone to just ignore him (as would usually happen) but then this one guy in the queue started chatting to him about the good old days when you were allowed to steal from shops!!!! What?!?!? When were you ever allowed to steal from shops?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, me and my friend got talking to a tramp in the middle of a forest once. He gave us a tent and set off on his way down south.

I've also been given a canoe with a leak in it, but that was by a guy who was out in his front garden. I think the person I was with then walked away with a ping pong table. Neat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rouge)
    It just seems to happen to me 90% of the time, just all sorts of random weirdos like today this old tramo guy kept following me telling me he was psychic and could see my future, and basically whenever i go out alone in daytime I get freaks trying to talk to me and carry on when you ignore them

It's really annoying, is this normal? does it happen to other people too?
    I get this all the bloody time!
    Some of the most memorable ones are:
    -A woman who pissed on my foot (yes, really:mad: ), and then pretended it didn't happen and started talking to me about bus times.
    -A guy coming up to me and saying he wanted to feel my c u next tuesday (well he said the proper word)
    -A guy saying "nice hair, is it a wig?" to me, and then following me around town trying to stroke my hair.
    -Once in the summer me and a few friends were in town all wearing skirts or shorts, and this guy got a camera out and started taking pictures of us and saying stuff like "wish those skirts were a bit shorter"
    -Was sat in a pub with a friend, and this lesbian woman and her partner came up to us and went "alright ladies " and then they both sat down like pressed against us.
    -This tramp had a big pile of shoes and went I walked past he lunged at my foot and tried to take my shoe!
    -A guy he introduced me to himself at a bus stop, started talking to me and offered me a beer, I said no and when he asked why, and I said I don't like beer, and he asked what I do drink, and I said I prefer stuff like martini, vodka, jack daniels etc, and then he goes "ohh a bet you're a right saucy minx when you've had a few! I bet you're a right naughty girl!" :rofl:

Those a just a few things that have happened though, seriously there's barely a day without me meeting some weird person. When I meet up with my friends they are all like "been approached by any weirdos today then?" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    haha
    once me and my friends were walking home from school when this old lady came up to us and started telling us about how having sex rot her teeth. Then, she showed us her teeth .. and they were like rotting. so we were like what the hell and then she asked one of my friends to show her teeth.. and then she was like, see you have lovely teeth.when you hve sex they will rot and dentists won't be able to do anything blah blah.
    we just stood there trying not to laugh and then we were like thanks for letting us know byeee.

ReputationRep:
    not very often, it's maybe happened 3 times since i've been alive. The one that sticks out the most is when i was 12 and I was walking my friend home and this strange man got out of his car and asked me if i was on the 'game' (prositute). I said no and he got back in his car and drove off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bkcr20)
    It happens a lot and I'm not even, like, wildly stunning!! I wear a ring on my wedding-ring finger so I have a concrete excuse to get rid of them. It got THAT bad.
    Yeah it happens a lot to me too. May take your lead on that one.

ReputationRep:
    i always get asked for directions, and i'm the worst person to ever give the right direction, when i say i dont know they ask "don't you live around the area?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizz*****)
    -A woman who pissed on my foot (yes, really:mad: ), and then pretended it didn't happen and started talking to me about bus times.
    Must have been terrible but that really made me laugh.

I remember one from before when me and a friend were sitting on a bench at about 6pm in the middle of town, then this hobo came over and started asking for money and complaining about how thirsty he was. We'd just been to Burger King so I offered him a chip, he took one then a couple of minutes later he took another handful! My friend was laughing her head off, then the guy heard a police siren and ran away.

ReputationRep:
    Most of the time I tend to attract weirdos. Bus stops, on buses, at the airport, walking around town or in shops.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_1234)
    I always get people asking me for money.

This old lady stopped me before to tell me how awful she thought it was that a group of young girls had just walked down this path with loads of booze and wearing little clothing. Not sure what she wanted me to do about it really.
    '

I think I know what she wanted you to do. Why else would she have handed you a condom and fluffy handcuffs?

ReputationRep:
    For me its the reverse: I find often that when I'm innocently walking behind an older woman they'll look back a couple of times and start to speed up their walking, as though I'm following them. I can imagine the reasons why, but if you saw the way I dress, I'm less than scary.

I was in Manchester, hand-in-hand with my (rather different looking to me) girlfriend, when a pervy guy who was collecting for charity said "excuse me, are you two brother and sister?"
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    chavs, all the time, chavs. or do i mean chavettes

ReputationRep:
    nope never

(Original post by tommm)
    I was in Manchester, hand-in-hand with my (rather different looking to me) girlfriend, when a pervy guy who was collecting for charity said "excuse me, are you two brother and sister?"
    LOL you sure about that?

ReputationRep:
    not so much no, quite funny reading some of these stories though

ReputationRep:
    Quite often. I get worried if I've not seen stabby Joe in weeks.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.