Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched TV in ages.. let alone daytime TV!

ReputationRep:
    My sister was off ill the other day, and watched Living TV non-stop. She watched Maury, Jerry Springer (or that spin-off with his bouncer person whatever he's called), Rikki Lake, Jeremy Kyle... how on earth was that meant to make her feel better? I do worry about her pleasure in other peoples' misery sometimes ("oooh Zoe come here, this woman's ex-husband killed her mother and children to get revenge on her! WOW!")

I just spend too much time on facebook/TSR and watching Will & Grace online. That's all right...isn't it???

ReputationRep:
    Cash in the Attic, Sun Sea and Bargain Spotting and the ultimate Homes under the Hammer - life can't get better than that.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah seems TV + Internet is my whole life!!

ReputationRep:
    If anything ill watch Jeremy Kyle. Or ocasionally Mums on strike lol

(Original post by philip67)
    the make under show is the best, snog, marry avoid on bbc3. Find it on i-player, very worth while
    I saw one of them. The girl used to go out wearing a ra-ra skirt and just black tape round her boobs. Hmm.

I've been watching **** like "Don't Get Done, Get Dom" for a year now. I pretty much wake up to BBC1 property shows, followed by the likes of Frasier and Everybody Loves Raymond on Paramount, before watching cooking shows.

I live a sad life.

ReputationRep:
    im not a daytime tv person...probs and occasional tune in on something random, like cnn, or bbc 1.. but i like catching up on my night soaps..from 8.30 till 11.. thats all the tv i watch..and then an occasional take in of cartoons with my baby brother :p:

and sunday is the day i spend my day catching up on the hills, bit of laguna beach sometimes... then maybe a few music channels.

ReputationRep:
    definetly not, almost all of it is tripe, there are definitely more interesting things to do than that

ReputationRep:
    I've not watched the actual TV since way before the exams started.

Have kept up with Eastenders on iPlayer but mostly I've been watching maybe two or three films a week on SkyMovies when everyone else has gone to bed.

Not a fan of daytime TV lol, except maybe the odd episode of Heir Hunters (but it usually makes me cry lol).

ReputationRep:
    Make the most of it, it'll soon be kids programmes for the school holidays!

I have a tendancy to watch a lot in the evenings so I'm never up in time for daytime TV...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I watch alot! I've also started watching loads of films, I've probably watched around twenty fims in June and July!

ReputationRep:
    loose women woop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    I've been watching **** like "Don't Get Done, Get Dom" for a year now. I pretty much wake up to BBC1 property shows, followed by the likes of Frasier and Everybody Loves Raymond on Paramount, before watching cooking shows.

I live a sad life.
    :five:

The property shows and cooking shows are the best! Daily Cooks will be on in an hour :p: 'Don't Get Done, Get Dom' no longer comes on lol.

ReputationRep:
    Wake up 9.30, watch Jeremy Kyle, play Xbox/PC, go to bed haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have, it's really bad! I do it every year and every year I say I won't do it but I do!

I've also been watching Big Brother and I said I wouldn't this year! Oh the shame :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    i've been watching too much of newport harbor on mtv.
    i don't even LIKE that show.

ReputationRep:
    smallville and one tree hill FTW!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    :five:

The property shows and cooking shows are the best! Daily Cooks will be on in an hour :p: 'Don't Get Done, Get Dom' no longer comes on lol.
    Ahh I didnt know daily cooks had restarted...me and my friend used to watch that religiously last time it was on when we were still at uni. I considered missing lectures just to watch that - gutted when it stopped and it was crap like diagnosis murder or something that had replaced it...

I watch way too much tv now I have nothing to do with my time...

ReputationRep:
    Not so much what's on TV, I have however watched at lot TV programmes on DVDs. Daytime TV is terrible, I have Sky at home and there's still nothing to watch :rolleyes:.

(Original post by The Stig)
    'Don't Get Done, Get Dom' no longer comes on lol.
    Good. :ninja: The only reason I watched it was because there was nothing else on. But the other property ones are good to watch. As are the cooking shows.

Edit: Cheers for the rep. :ninja:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.