Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bmh16)
    Watched 10 episodes of 'Lost' yesterday starting from about 1pm until just gone Midnight with breaks in between obviously. Watched 2 so far today. Each episode is 40-45 mins btw. Only on season 1, starting yesterday and loving it but hoping to finish all 4 seasons by end of holiday sometime
    just to tell you... i find that if you watch no more than 2 episodes a day, you absorb the story and the characters much better. just makes for better viewing, in my opinion. but, hey, you can go and watch all 4 seasons before school starts. a tad crazy. i usually take about 2-and-a-half weeks for one season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boysenberry)
    just to tell you... i find that if you watch no more than 2 episodes a day, you absorb the story and the characters much better. just makes for better viewing, in my opinion. but, hey, you can go and watch all 4 seasons before school starts. a tad crazy. i usually take about 2-and-a-half weeks for one season.
    ha, it's just too addictive for me and also there is nothing else to do in the day. perhaps it would be better. i'm going on hols next week so can digest all of season 1 there :cool:

ReputationRep:
    The Wright Stuff
    This Morning
    Loose Women
    House
    Neighbours
    Home & Away
    Desperate Housewives
    Daily Cooks
    Deal or No Deal
    Richard & Judy
    The Simpsons
    Hollyoaks
    The One Show
    Internet
    Sleep
    Repeat.

ReputationRep:
    geeez, thats one hell of a schedual!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! I need my daily intake of Miami Ink, Spongebob and Family Guy!

ReputationRep:
    I'm addicted to Criminal Minds at the moment, watching it at 3 and then if it's a good episode I'll watch it again at midnight. Fridays are great for me, I go Criminal Minds, QI, Miami Ink, Criminal Minds Perfect schedule!

ReputationRep:
    I watch so much crap haha :3

Everyday I'll watch "King of Queens" which like the best show ever! and stuff like Countdown, Jeremey Kyle, Trisha, Birds of a Feather. the sad thing is that i also record is so I can re-watch :P

ReputationRep:
    I was unfortunate enough to wake up just in time for The Wright Stuff yesterday. Awful, awful, awful!

ReputationRep:
    Schedule

Internet
    Listen to Chris Moyles
    The Wright Stuff :love:
    This Morning
    Loose Women
    DVD/Internet
    Chucklevision
    Heartbeat
    DVD/Internet
    Weakest Link
    Eggheads
    The One Show
    Eastenders
    Whatever else is on, depending on the day
    Internet
    Possibly sleep

ReputationRep:
    Yes. :getmecoat:

My preferences are This Morning, Diagnosis Murder and Daily Cooks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caw123)
    I was unfortunate enough to wake up just in time for The Wright Stuff yesterday. Awful, awful, awful!
    :eek: No! amazing, amazing, amazing. Yesterdays show was odd, that Scott guy is strange but funny :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've always liked daytime tv anyways. I discovered that Challenge TV are now showing re-runs of an old game-show 'Small Talk'. Man, I loved that show! Kids are so funny! I plan my lunch around it.

ReputationRep:
    I used to watch more daytime tv at uni haha - cos I'd come in from lectures between 11-1pm and watch whatever was one before going back for more lectures or studying.

Not watched much just recently cos I work everyday until at least 1pm Mon-Fri and 9-5 Saturdays, and in between I've been revising for my resit that's partly taking place because I watched too much daytime tv in term-time

Loose Women is great. :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Yay for Sky+, I just watch hours of recorded things.:p: Old Casualty episodes, Big Brother, Scrubs...

and of course This Morning and Loose Women.

And you've gotta love Jerry Springer :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I am on my pc for about half the day ussually lol.

ReputationRep:
    It usually starts with This Morning then Loose Womenand sometimes Neighbours. Usually have a dose of Maury in the middle then the double episodes of Jeremy Kyle in the afternoon.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.