The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can't you tell us first? :P And I love the way how I'm not going to answer this question because there's no anonymous option and people know me on here
Reply 2
I'm masturbating now.
chernij
Can't you tell us first? :P And I love the way how I'm not going to answer this question because there's no anonymous option and people know me on here

No-one will know who you are?? I didn't tick the "Show members" box

Just voted :wink:
Reply 4
It's holidays...

so it's now non stop :teeth:
Reply 5
I have switched from 1-2 a day to about 3-4 a week.
Lord Hysteria
No-one will know who you are?? I didn't tick the "Show members" box

Just voted :wink:

Ooh OK thanks :smile: I will vote on the poll then
About 4 times a day on average. However, when I'm on TSR from midnight to about 3am I normally just type with one hand. Whilst looking at the profile pictures of females on TSR. Especially StotheL. :yeah:
Some people voted "I don't masturbate"

TROLLS!!
i think 3+ isn't a suffient enough indication of how much i masturbate, therefore i will not vote
If you'd have asked this about a month back it would've been daily, now it's probably as few times a week
over 9000
Mastermind`
About 4 times a day on average. However, when I'm on TSR from midnight to about 3am I normally just type with one hand. Whilst looking at the profile pictures of females on TSR. Especially StotheL. :yeah:

'Looks up StotheL' :wink:
Changed from daily to couple of times a week since I had my heart broken, as I just lost all sex drive.
Maybe twice a day.
Mastermind`

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=93321 :hubba:
Maybe twice a day on average.
Reply 17
I never stop masturbating.
Reply 18
If I'm not actually masturbating, I'm thinking about masturbating. So I'd say I devote pretty much 100% of my time to it, one way or another.
Reply 19
It depends how much sex i've had, I generally have a quick one before bed, it works better than a brick to the head at knocking me out cold.

Latest