The Student Room Group

Does she look slim/thin, average, chubby?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Why would someone take that picture of you?

Because I asked them to!
Original post by 89leah
Because I asked them to!

You asked them to take what looks like a completely candid photograph of you? And why do you continue to yourself as 'she'?
Reply 42
You asked them to take what looks like a completely candid photograph of you? And why do you continue to yourself as 'she'?

It is a photograph of me, taken at a small party, several years ago. Why do you care whether I actually asked someone to take the photo, or whether it was just taken, and I have posted it here to ask what weight I look like?
Original post by 89leah
It is a photograph of me, taken at a small party, several years ago.
Not a picture I would use then if I wanted to know
Original post by 89leah
what weight I look like?
, but each to their own.
Original post by 89leah
Why do you care whether I actually asked someone to take the photo,

Just because it seems like a funny thing to lie about, if that's what you're doing. Not saying you are.

Anyway I'd still like to know why a person would continue to refer to a figure in a photograph as 'she' after they've already acknowledged that figure to be themselves.
Reply 44
Not a picture I would use then if I wanted to know , but each to their own.

Just because it seems like a funny thing to lie about, if that's what you're doing. Not saying you are.

Anyway I'd still like to know why a person would continue to refer to a figure in a photograph as 'she' after they've already acknowledged that figure to be themselves.

I'm not lying about anything.

I refer to myself in the third person in the question to get more honest, neutral answers; posters can sometimes sugarcoat when they think the photo is of the OP, because they don't want to hurt feelings.
In all honesty need to see your face because you could have a chubby face, also if it's a picture from a few years ago shouldn't you be showing us a more recent photo?
Reply 46
Original post by SilenceOfTheLamb
In all honesty need to see your face because you could have a chubby face, also if it's a picture from a few years ago shouldn't you be showing us a more recent photo?

Why do you need to see my face though? Having a chubby or thinner face has nothing to do with the size of the body. You could have a face which appears chubby but a very thin body, like the model Miranda Kerr or Gigi Hadid, or actresses like Kirsten Dunst. Or you could have a long thin face but a chubby body, like Ashley Graham.

Point I'm making is, you can judge my body size based off these photos.

Quick Reply

Latest