The Student Room Group

Studying late at night

I tend to study at night when my mind is most active and takes in more information. I'm 17. My dad normally never comes in to my bedroom. Today he walked in my room and I was watching YouTube and he told me to turn the computer on and go to sleep however I had planned to start studying after that. Idk what to do now 😂😂😂😂
Reply 1
Should I just go back on the computer or go library tomorrow morning?
Reply 2
It’s normal I just finished studying rn
Reply 3
Original post by Gone245
It’s normal I just finished studying rn

I haven't started yet 😂😩 I've been so unproductive this whole half term
same ive been so unproductive
going to cram everything in the night before prob i hope not
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't started yet 😂😩 I've been so unproductive this whole half term

Same I’ve done little bits but not much at all it’s going to hurt when I go back
Reply 6
Everyone works best at different times, and if you work best by burning the midnight oil then go for it, do what works for you.
this is me too. i barely do **** during the day then freak out once its night because i realise i did nothing, so use the rest of my night to actually revise. my doors blocked so no one can come in anyway, but the other day at 5am my dad asked why my lights still on i said i woke up early lmao. so i found this small lamp in the shed and using this instead so i dont get caught. sneak level 100 innit

if i were u id just go to bed rn trust me, i wasnt the past week and now my bedtimes shifted to 6am to wake at 11am. it aint pretty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending