Turn on thread page Beta

Londoners: Do you think your public transport sucks? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Indeed, they should programme computers to run the trains 24/7, higher revenue, better service and evenutally lower costs as it saves on you having to pay some monkey 30 grand a year to press buttons.
    lol exactly, it should be in the government's interest to get extra money..& we'd also no longer have to waste dosh on cabs or rush our evenings to end before midnight

ReputationRep:
    It's okay but it's a bit too expensive :| I realise I actually spend about 15 to 25 pounds every week from taking the tube

ReputationRep:
    In my experience it's just as good as other European cities with an underground (Paris, Vienna, Lille, Munich), only substantially more expensive.

ReputationRep:
    If Londoners are complaining about their public transport, then what hope is there for us Provincials?

(Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    I'm quite fond of London transport. It's better than Bristol's by far.
    me too
    I quite like the transport.
    Besides the fact that it can get crowded, it is usually on time, which is the most important thing.

(Original post by Shushi)
    It's okay but it's a bit too expensive :| I realise I actually spend about 15 to 25 pounds every week from taking the tube
    yeah I know, even with the Oyster Card

ReputationRep:
    Agreed- even with the student discount and buying a monthly travelcard, it's overpriced.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.