XY_123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I had applied to LSHTM: MSc control of infec. diseases in early december. The application portal shows decision under review. Does anyone know how long it will take? If they delayed the decision, more than 6 weeks, I cannot apply for any funding.
med_ID
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I also applied for that course early December and my application shows the same status. From reading last year's group it seems as though people had quite long wait times of over 10 weeks.
med_ID
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Update to the above: it’s been 3.5 weeks since I applied and I just got an offer!
astro08
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I received my letter of admission yesterday! It also took around 3.5 weeks from the moment I applied.
med_ID
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by astro08)
I received my letter of admission yesterday! It also took around 3.5 weeks from the moment I applied.
Congrats, hope to see you there in September!
Haminshallah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Congrats🎉 ! May I ask which program you applied to?
med_ID
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Haminshallah)
Congrats🎉 ! May I ask which program you applied to?
I believe everyone above is Control of Infectious Diseases MSc
astro08
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied to the MSc in Epidemiology.
Haminshallah
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by astro08)
I applied to the MSc in Epidemiology.
Thanks for the clarification!
XY_123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello, congrats all ! I also got admission offer after 3.5 weeks in MSc. Control of Infectious disease. Scholarships will decide if I would be able to join you or not in September.
astro08
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by XY_123)
Hello, congrats all ! I also got admission offer after 3.5 weeks in MSc. Control of Infectious disease. Scholarships will decide if I would be able to join you or not in September.
Congrats! Are you attending or are you waiting for other options?
Haminshallah
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I just got offer from Epidemiology, 2 weeks after submitting my application!
nor1993
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hey everyone! congrats on your offers, is anyone who applied an international student? I am guessing it will take longer for us to hear back.
astro08
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nor1993)
hey everyone! congrats on your offers, is anyone who applied an international student? I am guessing it will take longer for us to hear back.
I am an international student. I dont really think it makes a difference at all. The difference lies more in the time each department takes to review the applications I think.
Haminshallah
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nor1993)
I’m also an international student!
Ryan_Ch
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi all,

I applied in early Jan and my references were submitted in late Jan. My status went from "academic team review" to "admissions processing". Does anyone know what that means? I am just curious as "admissions review" was skipped.

Thanks!
Last edited by Ryan_Ch; 6 days ago
stressed12345
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hi everyone, congrats to those who have received an offer! I've just paid the application fee and waiting to submit - is it usual for this to take a few days?
med_ID
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by stressed12345)
Hi everyone, congrats to those who have received an offer! I've just paid the application fee and waiting to submit - is it usual for this to take a few days?
Hey yeh that’s totally normal - it also worries me haha but Flywire takes a couple of days to send the payment to LSHTM usually.
stressed12345
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by med_ID)
Hey yeh that’s totally normal - it also worries me haha but Flywire takes a couple of days to send the payment to LSHTM usually.
Thank you!!!
stressed12345
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
To those who have been waiting for quite a while - have you now received your offer? Just submitted mine a few moments ago (although I've yet to receive an acknowledgement email), now the wait begins...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?