Aw :console:

Spoiler:
    Show
    what I really ment to say is Murcage :p:
    It's merkage Christine, come on now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    It's merkage Christine, come on now..
    Y did you embarase me :mad: Im not good at spelling on these forums . Anyway I have changed it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisateen)
    Y did you embarase me :mad: Im not good at spelling on these forums . Anyway I have changed it :p:
    im nt gd @ spelin eiza h3h3. I didn't mean to embarass you. I still love you of course :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fellas)
    lol maybe it's my mind over-cooking things. I probably have like asberger's or something like sheldon on big-bang theory. bah.

I went shopping today with my mum in norwich lol. And went into a toy shop and bought an air-guitar. Pretty random. What's up wit u? (lol)

The film's good, it takes a while to get used to what he's saying lol. By the end of it it was fine and I started watching something else and was like "waz teh hell iz e sayin i dunt understandin it, speakz pimpz man"

Spoiler:
    Show
    fail @ gangsta speak
    Haha, into a toy shop..I love random shopping days. Eh, not much is up avec moi, rather bored..hence why I'm on the internet at this ridiculous hour..also can't sleep, I think I'm a borderline insomniac

Yeah, I got to the bit were they were in some church and he was crying..I was incredibly lost as I had only been watching for 10 minutes and decided to change the channel!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha, don't worry..keep practising your 'gansta' talk, you'll be a pro in no time

ReputationRep:
    im nt gd @ spelin eiza h3h3. I didn't mean to embarass you. I still love you of course :rolleyes:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    Even though you're going to be living so far from LSP you'll need a plane to get there on time for lectures? :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm jk'ing. It's gonna take a miracle to get to morning lectures from bankside for me, I might try and develop some teleport or something to help meh.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    Come again

Even though you're going to be living so far from LSP you'll need a plane to get there on time for lectures? :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm jk'ing. It's gonna take a miracle to get to morning lectures from bankside for me, I might try and develop some teleport or something to help meh.
    You could just buy a private jet

ReputationRep:
    So what's happening in here?

Anyone doing anything exciting tonight? I'm heading out..means I have to tan and all that

ReputationRep:
    You could just buy a private jet
    who is gonna pay for it :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheL)

Anyone doing anything exciting tonight? I'm heading out..means I have to tan and all that
    I'm like ultramega ill, I have a cold

I'm sweating like a blind man at a crossing and I have to get up early tomorrow. Woe is me.

who is gonna pay for it :no:
    Your parents or you could just do one of those sponsorship things like a sponsored masturbation session or something :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Your parents or you could just do one of those sponsorship things like a sponsored masturbation session or something :yep:
    Nah too much for me :no:

ReputationRep:
    Nah too much for me :no:
    Come on Christina. You know LSE are a crazy institution and they'll ask you to do crazy things like that?

ReputationRep:
    I'm like ultramega ill, I have a cold

I'm sweating like a blind man at a crossing and I have to get up early tomorrow. Woe is me.
    Ouch, painkillers to help? I slept in today..:p:

ReputationRep:

I have a bloody chest infection... All my mates went to alton towers yesterday for a birthday... I was nearly dying and couldn't breathe. I'm taking about 10 tablets a day...

ReputationRep:
    I have a bloody chest infection... All my mates went to alton towers yesterday for a birthday... I was nearly dying and couldn't breathe. I'm taking about 10 tablets a day...
    Ouch! Are you feeling any better? I ate a slice of cheesecake there and now I feel so full that I can't go for a run Obviously that's nowhere near as bad as how you're feeling, lol, so maybe the pimping thread will make you feel better (well a little..)

ReputationRep:
    Ouch, painkillers to help? I slept in today..:p:
    A bit of paracetamol has been helping :yep: I was up at housewife time - 8am . You're not allowed to sleep in :eek: not when I'm not sleeping in :no:

ReputationRep:
    Come on Christina. You know LSE are a crazy institution and they'll ask you to do crazy things like that?
    Who is christina :wtf?: :confused:

Never heard of her on this forum :no:

ReputationRep:
    Ouch! Are you feeling any better? I ate a slice of cheesecake there and now I feel so full that I can't go for a run Obviously that's nowhere near as bad as how you're feeling, lol, so maybe the pimping thread will make you feel better (well a little..)
    I'm starting to. I think all these pills are working or sumthing. Meh. I love cheesecake, it's sooooo goood............

Spoiler:
    Show
    mmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Who is christina :wtf?: :confused:

Never heard of her on this forum :no:
    Christina = Christine

Don't be so fussy woman :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.