Turn on thread page Beta

Girls of TSR often pronounce to Guys: "Shave/Trim Down There", but how much? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd say, and most people who spend any time on TSR will probably know that there is a "Should I be shaved/trimmed/natural in my pubic region" thread roughly once every week. I sometimes go into these threads, partially because I'm a glutton for punishment, partially because I'm interested, and partially because I want my **** to look bigger. Scrap that last one.

From what I read, the overall consensus that the girls of TSR shout, ignoring the ten mandatory self-righteous girlposts that you expect to arrive in every single thread, proclaiming inconsistencies such as "IF WE HAVE TO DO IT THEN YOU SHOULD" (of course, ignoring the hundreds of beauty routines that girls do that guys still never do, such as shaving their legs, wearing foundation, painting their nails, wearing mascara, curling their eyelashes, wearing eyeliner e.t.c e.t.c), most girls say that at least trimming is almost essential.

But we know that it's a (hem hem) jungle down there. As in it's curly hair. So trimming curly hair turns into an afro.

So how short should a guys pubic hair be - if he isn't shaving completely off or leaving it natural?

How trim should his... ahh, I'll leave the euphamisms to you guys!

Redemption

ReputationRep:
    think of it as a 2 or 3 down there, and just shave it off completely if it reaches above boxer line.

Use scissors not a trimmer.....

Unless your blonde in which case you can get away with more hair....it's not so much the hair that bothers girls, its just that when men aren't the hygenic sort, it gets a little icky being closely acquainted with pubic hair, which like normal hair, needs to be kept clean or it get a bit ooky.

I know a couple of guys who trim it all off completely, tis a bit freakish tbh

.......oh and if you want to make your penis look bigger bend over at a 90 degree angle and look at it face to face....all things look small when you stare down at them.

0_o

ReputationRep:
    Dont trim it all off mate, you will be scratching for weeks on end! ooo and make sure u dont cut yourself. lmao!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reilly)
    think of it as a 2 or 3 down there, and just shave it off completely if it reaches above boxer line.

Use scissors not a trimmer.....

Unless your blonde in which case you can get away with more hair....it's not so much the hair that bothers girls, its just that when men aren't the hygenic sort, it gets a little icky being closely acquainted with pubic hair, which like normal hair, needs to be kept clean or it get a bit ooky.

I know a couple of guys who trim it all off completely, tis a bit freakish tbh

.......oh and if you want to make your penis look bigger bend over at a 90 degree angle and look at it face to face....all things look small when you stare down at them.

0_o
    Scissors are a risky strategy, miss, and you'll drop to the ground instantly. ouch!

ReputationRep:
    13mm.

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually quite happy with the size of my penis, but I reckon an optical inch wouldn't hurt.

If you're meant to use scissors, what about the, *in a sing song voice with an acoustic guitar* "PHILLIPS BODY GROOO-OOO-OOOM" :P

ReputationRep:
    Real men, like Stephen Hawking, don't care about their appearance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luk333)
    Scissors are a risky strategy, miss, and you'll drop to the ground instantly. ouch!
    level headedness under pressure is an important skill to learn

ReputationRep:
    If a guy said that to a girl they'd be really offended

ReputationRep:
    Dump him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    level headedness under pressure is an important skill to learn
    Too much pressure, the stakes are to high. The idea of 1.5 balls doesnt appeal to me.

ReputationRep:
    Shave the balls and trim the rest with scissors.

That's the way forward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luk333)
    Too much pressure, the stakes are to high. The idea of 1.5 balls doesnt appeal to me.
    do it drunk then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozzaa)
    Real men, like Stephen Hawking, don't care about their appearance.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aconite)
    Dump him.
    But he lied about rape!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.