BTec Business Unit 6 Principles of Management Exam

Watch
Vadxo
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, my exam is in January and I really need some help with my revision. If anyone knows any tips or anything that could help me out please can you reply to this. BTW MY EXAM IS THE UNIT 6 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT!
Thanks

Ikrxm_04
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi so I’m doing my btec business exam in early February but I’m doing Finance and Enterprise or something like that. Check out bizconsesh on YouTube it might help you with some stuff if you don’t get it. Hope it helps and good luck
Vadxo
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ikrxm_04 ok thank youu for the reply and thank you! I wish you luck too for your February exam!
mayah1820
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Vadxo)
Hi, my exam is in January and I really need some help with my revision. If anyone knows any tips or anything that could help me out please can you reply to this. BTW MY EXAM IS THE UNIT 6 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT!
Thanks
probs on HR do you want to swap notes
zarah786786
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mayah1820)
probs on HR do you want to swap notes
Yo send me notes im soo confused
Micheal98
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi I found this x-student's exam work. Check it out, it was very helpful for me:

https://www.stuvia.co.uk/doc/634656/...n-student-work
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.7%
Okay (97)
29.39%
A bit lacking (119)
36.06%
Not good at all (82)
24.85%

Watched Threads