The Student Room Group

Simple and very effective device to quit smoking and nicotine cravings

This is a very simple solution and based on vibration therapy. As per sketch there is two vibrational motor(Cellphone vibrational motors) and these will run with batteries. These motors will create vibrations. Now What is needed is that just transfer these vibrations on the Tongue . When someone is getting desired to take Nicotine as any form (Cigarette,tobbaco) then just put this device on tongue for 3 to 5 seconds and will feel result that the desire of taking of nicotine is no more. The result will be amazing to quit the addiction of tobbaco .even just use the device for 25 to30 days continuously and the desire of taking tobacco will be ended permanently. The part of the device which is going to transfer the vibrations on tongue will be made with COPPER. The reason why the device is working is that it is going to stimulate the neurones in the brain through tongue vibrations to suppress the desire of taking nicotine. Why I am presenting this solution as I have been able to quit the tobacco addiction myself after using this vibrational system. It is very simple to manufacture it

Quick Reply

Latest